Chapter 66

Azriel,

If you are reading this, it means I am dead, but you would know that already because you would have felt the mating bond break. I am sorry for not telling you, I thought we would have eternity together. I never knew how to tell you because I never thought I was deserving enough of you. But in the end, I knew that after everything we have been through, that we deserved happiness. And you, Azriel, were my happiness.

You were my home.

I cannot put into words how much I am in love with you. I love every single part of you, body and soul, every part of you is perfect. Never forget that. You are perfect. Every moment I was with you were the happiness moments of my life. You were made for me--

But I was not made for you.

Because if I was made for you, I would still be alive. But I am not, so it may not feel like it at the moment, but there is another out there that is made for you. As much as I get jealous, you know how jealous I can get, at the thought, it is true. And I want nothing but happiness for you, that is my dying wish, that you end up happy. Do not push others away, I know you will try to but you are going to need them as much as they need you, especially Mor, take care of Mor for me. Take care of them all for me.

I would not have asked for a better mate, a better lover to spend my life with. My only regret in life is not being able to have more time with you. But just know that I will always be with you, Az, and in my last moments, you were what I thought of. I died with my heart full because of you. You were my equal in every way, and I would not have wanted to face my battles with anyone else beside me.

I know my death will destroy you, but just know I had no fears as I died, that I was somewhat happy I would be reunited with my sisters again.

I love with you my entire being.

We will find our way back to each other--we always do.

P.S: At least now you will have the biggest wingspan-- too soon?

Thank you for showing me the light in my shadows, and for being the greatest song of my life

All my love,

Velaris.