1

There was chaos in the classroom of the third class. Those who worked hard to copy homework, those who chatted about gossip, and those who were concentrating on playing with mobile phones, showed harmony in the noise.

But the harmony was soon broken by the sound of footsteps. The head teacher with a bald Mediterranean sea stepped forward and shot a circle with sharp eyes. The noise immediately stopped, and the students all sat upright. .

Mediterranean took a step to the podium, revealing the girl standing behind him.

The girl was holding the half-length textbook in her arms, but she was not embarrassed at all. The shiny hair was tied behind his head, revealing a delicate and beautiful face, which immediately attracted the attention of the whole class.

"This is our new classmate," Mediterranean Sea looked at her with a smile: "Come on, let's introduce yourself to everyone."

The girl stepped to the podium and bowed slightly: "Hello everyone, my name is Ruan Lutang, I hope to get along with everyone in harmony and make progress together."

In one sentence, she had read the entire classroom calmly, and finally fixed her gaze on a girl.

"She is Lian Baiyue?" The only person in the classroom who didn't look at her.

"Yes, she is the vicious female partner in this world, Lian Baiyue." The system happily responded, and reminded again, "Your mission goal is to prevent Lian Baiyue from taking office, and you must not let the male protagonists Kong Ke and Lian Yue. Be together for nothing!"

"Oh." Ruan Lutang replied carelessly, and looking along Lian Baiyue's line of sight, he saw a handsome boy.

"This is Kong Ke, our male protagonist, you have to walk his emotional line."

This was a task assigned by the system, and Ruan Lutang didn't say anything again.

Mediterranean pointed to the empty seat next to Kong Ke and said to her: "There is no other place, you can sit there first."

In order to prevent students from falling in love early, the class 3 students are allocated seats strictly according to gender, but unfortunately, there is one more boy.

When Ruan Lutang came, he just filled the vacancy and became the only girl with a boy at the same table.

Maybe this is the legendary heroine halo.

Kong Ke is tall, sitting in the last row. Ruan Lutang walked over with the book in his arms, and when he walked to the seat, he deliberately tilted, and most of the books in his arms fell to the ground.

She exclaimed and knelt down to pick up the book. Kong Ke also squatted down to help Ruan Lutang.

The books on the ground were quickly picked up, and when Ruan Lutang went to pick up the last one, Kong Ke happened to put his hand on it. As soon as he touched Ruan Lutang's hand, he retracted it like an electric shock.

Ruan Lutang looked up, Kong Ke's ears were red. Adolescent kids, a little bit of physical contact is incredibly shy.

"The hero is quite innocent," the system commented.

Ruan Lutang was noncommittal, but there was a scorching gaze behind him.

She turned her head to look, and saw Lian Baiyue's pretty face wrinkled, staring at her angrily.

Really a kid, can't hide any thoughts. Ruan Lutang sat down and smiled at Lian Baiyue. Her appearance is the one in a million beauty, and her smile adds a layer of filter to this beauty, which is so dazzling.