61-70

61

When the first rays of sunlight came in in the morning, the door of Ruan Lutang's apartment was knocked again.

There are still three evenly spaced sounds, but this time it is no longer a slow rhythm, it is a lot more exciting.

Ruan Lutang murmured twice, pulled on the quilt and covered her head and went to sleep, but the people outside obviously didn't intend to let her go easily.

The knock on the door just fell, and it reverberated in the next second. "True, true", like the sound of anxious drums.

Ruan Lutang lay down for half a minute with his eyes closed. He couldn't resist the magic sound, so he got out of bed, flipped slippers, and opened the door with his sleepy face.

Standing outside the door was Shi Yulu again, but not as exquisitely dressed as last night, with slightly dark circles under his eyes, as if he hadn't slept well all night.

Ruan Lutang was not surprised by her appearance, yawned, and asked sleepily: "What, changed your mind?"

She was wearing a suspender nightdress with a wide neckline and a short hem, revealing a snow-white chest and smooth, tight thighs.

Shi Yulu's gaze inevitably shifted on those pieces of skin, and then she quickly moved away, staring at her face, and smiling politely: "Miss Ruan, about the consultant--"

Before she finished speaking, Ruan Lutang interrupted: "If it's about him, then I have nothing to say."

"Also," Ruan Lutang rubbed his eyes, "I am a small apartment, not a single-family villa. There are so many people coming and going. It is too bad for you to stay at my door and knock on the door all day, what it looks like."

"Sorry..." After being preemptively taught by her, Shi Yulu frowned again and habitually apologized.

"No," Ruan Lutang put down her hand and interrupted her, "just ask Miss Shi to stop knocking on the door in the future."

Her tone was indifferent, she didn't have the way she was coquettish and clingy yesterday. Even though Shi Yulu was so knowledgeable, she was taken aback by the speed at which she changed her face.

At this moment, Ruan Lutang smiled at her again, and said softly, "It's not good to let others misunderstand our relationship. Are you right, sister?"

After speaking, she closed the door "pop" and fell asleep again.

Ruan Lutang has no class today, but he has a part-time job in the piano store.

She slept for a long while and ordered a takeaway. When she turned on her phone while waiting for the meal, news from the consultant Jing flooded out again. From last night's good night to this morning's good morning, to all kinds of whispers of love, and vows that will last forever.

Ruan Lutang picked up a few replies, and turned to Jiang quietly's news.

The other party was telling him about the "crime" of the consultant Jing last night, but because of Shi Yulu's sudden appearance, Ruan Lutang quietly forgot Jiang thoroughly. Unexpectedly, Jiang quietly seemed to have misunderstood something because of this, and tentatively sent her a few more messages.

"Tangtang, are you soft-hearted?"

"Well, I thought about it again. Actually, the surname Gu is not unforgivable. Who hasn't made a mistake yet."

"There is one thing I didn't tell you, that's it. In fact, the consultant Jing secretly approached me and asked me to help persuade you. He and I promised that he has absolutely no feelings with that woman, and that he truly loves you."