39

The outcome of the Hunting Tournament has been out, and the dust has settled, and the group has no reason to stay in Luoxia Town. Whether it was the energetic Yun Hong, or other disciples of the martial arts who were angry and pounding, they all gathered downstairs in the inn, ready to go.

Those high-spirited young people left with a gloomy face even if they bid farewell with hastily arched their hands. There were also more clever ones. He leaned close to Yun Hong and took a mouthful of Brother Yun Hong. He said Daoxi's words with an unconcealable flattery look.

Yun Hong had a calm temper, and others congratulated him, and he also thanked him one by one. Yan Xing waited impatiently and flattened his mouth, with a bit of contempt: "I haven't seen them so enthusiastic before. It's not that they won the top spot in the hunting conference, and it's not that they were elected as the head of the Xian family."

Ruan Lutang glanced at her and said faintly: "That's not the case."

Yan Xing didn't expect Ruan Lutang to hear all her complaints. She was frightened by her sudden noise, and cleared her throat awkwardly. But she was really curious. In her opinion, the hunting conference said that the more beautiful ones are the selection of talents, and the more unpleasant ones are the competition grounds for disciples of various sects. It is nothing great to get the first place, let alone that the number one is every ten years. There is one.

She hesitated for a moment, still unable to restrain her curiosity, and whispered: "Yanxing is stupid, please also ask Master for advice."

"Although this hunting contest will be held once every ten years, there are many families in the world of cultivating immortals, and the disciples who can stand out in the hunting contest are the best among the disciples of the immortals, and some small immortals have lived for hundreds of years. No winner."

Ruan Lutang paused for a moment and continued: "Yuanyang Palace has only a few disciples who have won, and Yunhong is the youngest among them. He is extremely talented and is the strongest candidate for the succession of the palace lord. Others will naturally take advantage of this. Now try to fawn. If he really takes the position of the palace lord one day, the secrets and responsibilities of Yuanyang Palace guarding for hundreds of years will fall on his shoulders. Of course, it also includes Yuanyang Palace’s secrets and responsibilities. prestige."

"Secret, responsibility..." Dan Xing's expression became serious at some unknown time. She stared at Ruan Lutang closely and asked softly, "Do you mean the spirit key?"

"You..." Ruan Lutang turned to look at her, twisted his eyebrows under the veil mask, and asked in a little surprise, "How do you know the spirit key?"

Her surprise was so realistic that Yan Xing even noticed a trace of panic from Ruan Lutang's steady voice. Looking at her reaction, Yan Xing knew that he had got the answer he wanted.

One of her hearts finally fell to the ground, and Yan Xing controlled her expression, and tilted her head innocently: "Tui'er doesn't know how these two words suddenly came to mind, maybe she was listening while half asleep and half awake. Master mentioned it."

Ruan Lutang sighed softly, just before it dissipated, he could fall into Yan Xing's ears, and then warned Yan Xing: "This is a secret matter of Yuanyang Palace. Don't disclose it, you know?"

"Got it." Yan Xing responded crisply, and a trace of triumph flashed in his eyes.

"Host, is your mouth made of tofu? Just open it without prying!" When the system opens, it is full of hatred for iron and steel. Listening to its tone, there is no doubt that it will definitely scratch Ruan Lutang's mind if it has the conditions. Take a look at the structure.