31

Ruan Lutang stretched out his hand and waved, and the veiled bed nets fell in response, and "Pata" covered Yan Xing, wrapping her tightly.

"Master Yun Hong..."

As soon as Yan Xing yelled half a sentence, he was buried in the layers of gauze tents, and was swallowed up with his voice.

When she effortlessly arched out from the pile of gauze tents, the only light gauze shirt on her body became more messy, revealing more snow-white skin.

Tanxing put the scattered hairpins back on, and shouted again without discouragement: "Brother Yunhong──"

"It's you?"

Her soft voice immediately disappeared, and she yelled slightly sharply, without concealing the loss on her face.

Ruan Lutang stood still, rubbing the body of the plaster bottle, and only said a questioning syllable: "Huh?"

Only then did Yan Xing react to his identity, and hurriedly recovered his disappointment, Gu Lulu got up, put on the face of Xiaobaihua again, and said, "Master, why are you here?"

Ruan Lutang asked, "Why, there is someone else you want to meet?"

Tan Xing said frankly: "I have some residual injuries on my body. Brother Yunhong said he would come to give me medicine."

Ruan Lutang replied half-heartedly: "Yun Hong has been practicing diligently these few days and has run out of energy. I asked him to go back to rest earlier."

Hearing that Ruan Lutang had disturbed her good deeds again, Yan Xing gritted his teeth angrily, and said, "It is Yan Xing who is not thinking about it. Brother Tiredi is tired."

She spoke thoughtfully, but she was about to pull a hole in the silk bed sheet.

Ruan Lutang just couldn't see it, and walked up slowly, spreading his five fingers, and handed the medicine bottle to Yan Xing.

Yan Xing was stunned, raised his hand to pick it up, but Ruan Lutang retracted his finger again and held the bottle tightly.

Her gaze moved from the lush fingertips of Yanxing along her arms to her delicate shoulders and necks. With her eyes blocked by the head curtain, Ruan Lutang admired it unscrupulously for a while before she said: "The clothes are untidy. Decent. If Yun Hong comes in, you have to dress up like this to see him?"

Empress Yan Xing consciously pulled the outer shirt over her body, her round eyes rolled twice, and defended: "Master, I was just looking at the wound, and I didn't intentionally expose it to people."

Of course she was telling a lie. The previous shocking glance was enough for Ruan Lutang to see clearly that the back of Yan Xing was white. Where did the wound come from?

Ruan Lutang grinned and drew a little closer, "As the teacher has not checked your injury, why don't you turn around and let me take a closer look?"

"No, no need." Tan Xing shrank back a few times before refusing repeatedly, "A little bit of injury has been healed for the most part, so I don't need to bother Master anymore."

"That's good."

Ruan Lutang spread out his palm again: "This is the medicine Yunhong is looking for for you. You can accept it."

Yan Xing gave Ruan Lutang a vigilant look. He just stretched out his hand, and then retracted it, pulling his sleeve down vigorously until he covered his palm with only a few fingertips, and then stretched out his hand to take the medicine bottle: "Thank you, Master. , Thank you brother."