30

"The mission is complete, it is being transmitted..."

"Transfer complete."

Before Ruan Lutang opened his eyes, he heard a buzzing noise.

"Host, we have already teleported to the new world." The system voice happily explained, "The one in front is Yunhong, the male protagonist. You see, his posture is strong and powerful... Forget it, you don't care anyway."

"You have learned to be smart."

Ruan Lutang wore a hat on her head, and a layer of white gauze hung down, but it did not affect her vision.

She looked forward, and there were three or four teenagers standing not far away, all dressed in white shirts. They looked immortal. However, one of the teenagers was particularly outstanding, just standing there, he felt quite different from the crowd.

When they walked towards him, Ruan Lutang realized that a young girl was hidden behind several teenagers.

The girl was only twenty-eight years old. She was thin and pale, with a light pink dress and rags, with a few blood stains on her hem, and she looked very embarrassed.

They took the girl to Ruan Lutang's body, and Yun Hong took the lead to speak: "Master, the disciple has removed all the monsters, but it is still one step late, which scared the girl."

"Master?" Ruan Lutang didn't reply, but first raised his eyebrows for the title, "System, you are playing quite big, and the relationship between master and apprentice is unlocked."

The system escapes the topic: "The key point is crooked, host, what you are in front of is the goal of this mission, the vicious female partner in this world."

Ruan Lutang looked intently with interest, and the girl in front of her with drooping eyebrows, her face was not applied, just frowned melancholy, she became the perfect embodiment of the four words "Chuchu pitiful".

only…

Ruan Lutang raised her hand to pinch the technique, and a small white flower turned into her hand. She looked down and asked, "Why is there a devilish energy in her body?"

"Devilish energy?" Yun Hong tilted his head suspiciously, and said hesitantly: "This girl was trapped by the monsters just now, and it must have been accidentally contaminated with the aura of those monsters."

The magical energy that was accidentally contaminated?

Ruan Lutang looked at the quietly withered white petals in his hand and smiled. This is her unique secret treasure, as long as there are monsters around, Jian Linghua will notice, no matter how well the monsters are disguised or how weak their devilish energy is.

Just like now, Yunhong and the disciples did not smell the devilish energy on the girl, only Jian Linghua made her invisible.

But Ruan Lutang didn't intend to open it, she tightened her palm, and the flowers disappeared silently.

Ruan Lutang stepped forward and looked at the girl: "What is your name?"

"Xing Xing." The girl shrank and hid away, leaning to Yun Hong.

Yun Hong's body was tight, looking at Ruan Lutang and Yan Xing. He felt that men and women were incompatible with each other, let alone in front of the master, but he couldn't bear to push the girl who had just been frightened away. He didn't know what to do for a while.

Shaoxing cuddled him tightly and whispered, "The Demon Cult killed me, and Shaoxing escaped by chance, but my parents and family..."

Yun Hong frowned, and whispered to Ruan Lutang, "Master, the Demon Sect has slaughtered many small sects a few days ago, and Qingyan is one of them. Gu Huaisheng, the head of the school, does have a daughter, and it should be this girl. . But I didn’t expect that she could escape from the dead..."