51-60

51

She obviously checked the bathroom beforehand.

Jiang Qinan thought sadly, this can only be blamed on her being too poisoned by horror movies. When she only sees the bathtub, the drain and the sink, she feels that a lot of hair will pop out in the next second and drown her. , She also only looked at these places, but as a result, she ignored such an important position behind the door!

If Ruan Lutang didn't notice it, or Ruan Lutang's movements were a little slower... Jiang Qinan didn't dare to think about it anymore.

If it weren't for Ruan Lutang, she wouldn't be as unscathed as she is now, but half an hour ago she was still secretly suspicious of Ruan Lutang, even guarding her to take a bath with a kitchen knife...

Jiang Qinan was a little ashamed, but couldn't find the right words to express his apologies. Do you want her to say "Excuse me, I thought you were a trafficker and wanted to kidnap me, so I always wanted to kill you"?

She turned over in anguish, and looked carefully in the direction of Ruan Lutang, and found that Ruan Lutang was lying quietly with her eyes closed, breathing evenly, and she looked like she had fallen asleep early.

Then we can't blame her for not apologizing. Jiang Qinan logically found a reason for herself, closing her eyes to rejuvenate her mind, perhaps because what had just happened was too exciting, and her brain was unexpectedly sober.

Jiang Qinan simply sat up from the sofa and looked around.

The room is not very tidy, not the untidy accumulated over the years, but the untidy caused by a moment of laziness and fall during the rest day. There were also several open-mouthed snack bags on the coffee table, and a pillow was slanted on the recliner next to the sofa. Such a scene full of life, unfortunately, was destroyed by a piece of dried blood on the ground.

Jiang Qinan sighed regretfully, and was about to lie down again, but the corner of his eyes suddenly swept to the white porcelain corner of the pillow.

She took off the pillow, and a white mobile phone was lying quietly underneath.

Jiang Qinan's eyes lit up suddenly, and she lost all of her things when she was escaping for her life. Since then, Jiang Qinan hasn't touched her mobile phone for more than a month.

The phone has automatically shut down because it is out of power. Fortunately, the charger is plugged into the socket. Jiang Qinan connected the data cable and waited patiently for two seconds before the phone screen finally turned on.

She turned on the phone, directly clicked on the dial interface and quickly entered the number that had been recited hundreds of times in her heart.

The call was successfully dialed, but after a few busy tones of "beep beep", the familiar cold female voice was still returned: "Sorry, the call you dialed is turned off. Please try again later."

Jiang Qinan hung up the phone, not much disappointed in his heart.

After calling a number that hadn't passed for so long, she was not so stupid that she would be able to get through this time. In fact, she had anticipated this result when she pressed the dial key. The reason for fighting again is just that there is still a glimmer of hope in my heart.

She held her phone and walked to the sofa where she was sleeping, and suddenly heard someone ask her: "Who did you call?"

Jiang Qinan followed the reputation, Ruan Lutang didn't know when he opened his eyes, and was staring at her with those bright black eyes.