23

When the shop manager approached the end of get off work, Ruan Lutang saw his expression and knew that there was nothing good.

Unsurprisingly, the store manager smiled and asked Ruan Lutang to add another hour to his shift: "The newly recruited temporary workers are too unreliable. No, you are on sick leave again. Xiao Ruan, you will stay for another hour, I I'll come for you after dinner."

Ruan Lutang has no objection, she only cares about one thing: "The manager, you have to pay three times the salary for overtime."

The store manager chuckled twice: "It hurts to talk about money, really."

The iron cock, Ruan Lutang sneered, with a firm attitude: "Manager, you think too much, and there is no feeling between us."

The shop manager's face turned green and he finally nodded his head unwillingly: "Okay, don't you just triple your salary? I just give it."

"Hey, the shopkeeper, go eat, I'm here."

Ruan Lutang immediately changed her mind. As soon as the store manager left, she took out her mobile phone and started to send messages to Ruan Nanfeng, telling her that she would go home later.

Ruan Nanfeng’s message was quickly returned, and it appeared on Ruan Lutang’s mobile phone interface almost in the next second.

"Oh."

"Indifferent!" Ruan Lutang lighted Ruan Nanfeng's head, poke twice, and heard the wind chimes hanging on the store door ringing--a visitor was coming.

"Welcome." Ruan Lutang put the phone back, put on a professional smile, and raised his head to greet the guests.

But as soon as she looked up, she saw the owner of the word "Oh" standing in front of her alive, with a schoolbag on her back, apparently just after school.

"Why are you here?" Ruan Lutang looked behind her, and finally Lin Jie did not appear again.

Ruan Nanfeng looked in a good mood, couldn't hold back a smile at the corners of his eyebrows, and shook the umbrella he was holding in his hand: "Return your umbrella."

Yesterday, it rained all day, and it seemed that it was not enough, and it is still pattering.

"Just leave it at home, I'll bring an umbrella."

Ruan Nanfeng didn't speak, holding the umbrella in his hand, the smile on his face faded, only looking at Ruan Lutang with a pair of big eyes.

Ruan Lutang put his arms on the table and leaned forward to look at Ruan Nanfeng: "Could it be that you came to take me home on purpose?"

Ruan Nanfeng's face blushed again, and she stammered back: "I am, I am not, I should be less affectionate."

"Oh," Ruan Lutang reached out and took the umbrella, and went to see Ruan Nanfeng, "I'll take the umbrella, you can go."

Ruan Nanfeng frowned and stood stubbornly in place, motionless.

Ruan Lutang didn't speak, she knew that Ruan Nan was wrong, and she had to tease her every time.

In the end, Ruan Nanfeng spoke first. She snorted, raised her chin and said: "I'm hungry, I want to eat donuts."

Ruan Lutang smiled and touched her head with his hands: "Find a table and sit down. I'll take it for you later."

The high ponytail tied in the morning was messed up by her hands again. Ruan Nanfeng covered his hair and wrinkled his nose dissatisfiedly: "Hair is messed up, it's really annoying!"