21

The rain was heavy and endless, as if to use up the rainfall quota for the next season.

When Ruan Lutang was lying on the bed, he could still hear the constant rain clashed outside, accompanied by a few thunders, mixed with lightning.

She didn't hate the rain, but was so noisy that she couldn't sleep by the thunder, so she had to leaned on the bedside and watched the dark room, waiting for sleepiness to strike.

So, when the next lightning struck the room brightly like daylight, Ruan Lutang caught a glimpse of a curled up shadow coming through the crack of the door.

She got out of bed, put on slippers, walked to the door, reached out and turned on the chandelier, then opened the door again. Then, a small body in a hug suddenly leaned back on her calf.

"Why don't you sleep?" Ruan Lutang held the door frame with his hands, looking down at Ruan Nanfeng who was sitting on the ground.

Ruan Nanfeng grumbled up. He was still holding a pillow tightly in his hand, a little panicked.

Ruan Lutang swept around her face and asked, "Are you afraid of thunder?"

Ruan Nanfeng subconsciously denied: "I'm not afraid."

"Oh," Ruan Lutang's eyes showed a smile, "Then why are you running in front of my room without sleeping in the middle of the night? Be a goalkeeper for me?"

Ruan Nanfeng has cleared up his emotions, hugged his pillow and leaned against the door frame on the other side, raised his head and looked at Ruan Lutang: "I was afraid that you would be too scared to sleep, so I wanted to spend the night with you. Since you don't need it, then I'm leaving."

After she finished pretending to be, she went to see Ruan Lutang's reaction.

But Ruan Lutang just looked at her quietly, with a respectful look, and didn't let her down the steps at all. Ruan Nanfeng gritted his teeth and had to step away.

But she had just walked two steps, and suddenly there were a few thunders, and Ruan Nanfeng froze in fright.

Ruan Lutang finally knew why she hadn't heard Ruan Nanfeng's screaming--she buried herself in the pillow, only showing her trembling shoulders and neck.

Ruan Lutang laughed dumbly, and had to reach out and grab the tip of Ruan Nanfeng’s pillow and drag her over: "Come in."

Ruan Nanfeng showed his eyes and looked at Ruan Lutang from behind the pillow. His voice passed through layers of cotton and became muffled: "I'm not afraid at all."

"Yes, yes, you are not afraid at all, I am afraid," Ruan Lutang closed the door and turned to look at Ruan Nanfeng, "I am too afraid of thunder. I need Miss Nanfeng's protection, okay?"

Ruan Nanfeng stared at her for a long while, hesitantly put the pillow down, revealing a tight face.

"Okay, go to sleep." Ruan Lutang raised his hand to extinguish the lights, and a short exclamation suddenly came from the thick darkness.

It seems that Ruan Nanfeng was really frightened by the thunder.

Ruan Lutang stretched out his hand towards the position he just saw, and held Ruan Nanfeng.

Her palms were slightly cold, and because of tension, she held Ruan Lutang's fingers hard.

Ruan Lutang rubbed her thumb at the mouth of Ruan Nanfeng's tiger comfortably before leading her to the bed.

Finding the position of the lamp based on memory, and pressing it once, the warm yellow light finally turned on in the room.

"Go up." Ruan Lutang patted the bed and motioned to Ruan Nanfeng.

"Huh?" Ruan Nanfeng hugged the pillow to his chest again, biting his lip and standing dawdling on the spot.

Ruan Lutang checked the time. At 0:36, she yawned and said, "If you don't want to sleep on the bed, I have no problem with laying on the floor. Anyway, I want to sleep."

Ruan Nanfeng bulged his mouth in dissatisfaction and climbed onto the bed with the pillow in his arms. Gu Lulu rolled around and lay down in the back. He pulled Ruan Lutang's pillow over and placed it under his head.

Ruan Lutang took another pillow from the closet before lying down on the bed.

Ruan Nanfeng shrank again, almost embedding the whole person in the wall.

"If you squeeze the wall, you will collapse it." Ruan Lutang chuckled a few times and reached out to turn off the lamp.

Ruan Nanfeng snorted, "I like to sleep on the wall, but you can't control it."

Ruan Lutang's sleepiness gradually came up, she closed her eyes and replied indiscriminately: "Whatever you want."

But the next second, the thunder suddenly exploded again.

Ruan Nanfeng didn't have time to put his head in the pillow this time, and the trembling scream had nowhere to hide, and it was collected into Ruan Lutang's ears.

"Coward." Ruan Lutang wakes up briefly, stretches out his hand to embrace Ruan Nanfeng and presses it into his arms, pats her on the back lightly, and soothes, "It's okay, don't be afraid."

Ruan Nanfeng curled up into her arms, the smell of shower gel in his breath.

It was obvious that the two people used the same shower gel, but Ruan Nanfeng always felt that Ruan Lutang's taste was different from his own.

She sniffed carefully a few times, and felt hot and unable to think. Ruan Nanfeng raised his hand to cover his face, afraid that his heat would escape.

But her movements were too great and disturbed Ruan Lutang, who had not yet fallen asleep completely.

Ruan Lutang also stretched out his hand, rubbed her face indiscriminately, and finally moved to his forehead to probe, and asked vaguely: "What's the matter, do you have a fever?"

"No," Ruan Nanfeng quickly avoided her palm and rolled to the right, pressing against the wall, "I'm a little hot."

"Well," Ruan Lutang retracted his hand and tried to fall asleep again, "Good night, Nan Feng."

Ruan Nanfeng put his head on the pillow, sniffing the remnants of Ruan Lutang's breath, and said softly, "Good night."

When she was awakened by the alarm clock, she found herself sticking to Ruan Lutang like an octopus, her limbs tightly wrapped around Ruan Lutang, her head still resting on her neck.

Ruan Nanfeng met Ruan Lutang's smiling eyes, breathing stopped for a second, and the next second, she immediately rolled off Ruan Lutang, and then buried herself in the pillow.

Ruan Lutang reached out and fiddled with her hair, saying: "I said, why did I dream of becoming a vegetative in the middle of the night? It turned out that you were crushed by you."

Ruan Nanfeng's head was buried deeper, and his exposed ears were blushing, as if he was going to emit heat in the next second.

The teasing in Ruan Lutang's voice is a little bit more: "Isn't it just that the sleeping appearance is not good? You don't need to suffocate yourself to apologize. Don't worry, I won't talk to others everywhere."

Ruan Nanfeng finally raised her head, her face was muffled with redness, making her eyes brighter: "I am not because of this..."

"What's the reason for that?" Ruan Lutang became interested and leaned forward.

Ruan Nanfeng looked at her, the tip of her ears was about to burst into flames again, and she hurriedly buried herself in the quilt: "I still want to sleep late, you don't care about me."

"That won't work," Ruan Lutang was ruthless, reaching out his hand and pulling Ruan Nanfeng out of the quilt, "I'm going to be late, get up quickly."

"..." Ruan Nanfeng sat on the bed and looked at Ruan Lutang. After holding back for a long time, he finally said, "I hate it!"