7

When class was on Monday, even Baiyue rushed into the classroom at the last second before the morning self-study started.

Ruan Lutang glanced at him and found that there was a faint shadow around Lian Baiyue's eyes. When he sat down and took out his textbooks, he couldn't help fighting up and down with his eyelids, looking like he was too sleepy.

When she was studying, her voice fluctuated up and down, and she suddenly lost her voice in the middle of reading a text. Ruan Lutang tilted his head to look over and found that Lian Baiyue was closing his eyes and knocking straight to the desk.

She reached out to touch Lian Baiyue's forehead and lifted it back with a slight force: "Insomnia?"

Lian Baiyue struggling to widen his eyes, yawned, and said quietly, "I fell asleep at one o'clock last night, and I was so sleepy."

The system snorted: "I'm troubled by love, so pitiful."

Ruan Lutang: "...Which side of the wall are you?"

The system remembered its responsibilities in a daze: "This is the fate of the vicious female partner. It is doomed to make a foolish mistake. Let's hurry up and find another good match."

Ruan Lutang opened the language document and spread it out in front of Lian Baiyue: "Sampling checks are required in class, don't go to sleep again."

Even Bai Yue groaned and said softly, "But I'm so sleepy, I can't open my eyes, and I can't read clearly."

Squeamishly, Ruan Lutang spit out and picked up the textbook resignedly: "I read one sentence, and you follow one sentence."

"Okay~" Lian Baiyue sat upright, and followed Ruan Lutang's words one sentence after another, "I'm thinking about it all the time, it's better to learn what I have to learn..."

Ruan Lutang led her to recite over and over again, and Lian Baiyue finally recited the article "Persuade Learning" before the end of the morning self-study.

"No way, I can't hold it anymore." She slumped on the table suddenly, her arms closed and her eyes closed.

Ruan Lutang put away the textbooks, took out the textbooks for the next chemistry class, sketched them with a pen, and listed the important knowledge points one by one.

Even Baiyue couldn't sleep well, the desks were too hard, the seats were too crowded, and the classroom was noisy. She arched her head in her arms, but couldn't find a suitable posture to fall asleep.

Finally, she sighed heavily, straightened up, supported her cheeks on the table with her elbows, and squinted her eyes unconsciously.

Before Ruan Lutang finished sketching the last point of knowledge, he saw Kong Ke walking over with a shoe box.

"Lian Baiyue."

He yelled softly, and even Baiyue struck a spirit, and suddenly became sober.

"What's the matter?" She turned her eyes on the shoe box a few times, then looked up at Kong Ke's expression, "This is my birthday present for you."

Kong Ke nodded, his expression a little uncomfortable, he was obviously still worried about the previous day.

He put the box on Lian Baiyue's desk and said, "This gift is too expensive. I'd better return it to you."

Ruan Lutang looked at the shoe box. The latest brand sneakers were not worth a few thousand dollars. It was too expensive to be used as a birthday gift by high school students.

Lian Baiyue shook his head again and again: "It's not expensive, I can afford it, so you can accept it. This is the birthday present I have prepared for a long time."