28

Song Yi was stunned, as if he didn't expect Ruan Lutang to take the initiative to bring up this topic, and as if he didn't know how to speak, with a hint of embarrassment.

He hesitated for a while, scratching the back of his head, and finally said, "I...no, nothing."

Ruan Lutang's expression moved slightly, and she looked Song Yi up and down, and put on an aura of breaking the boat: "Actually, I already know..."

"Got it?" Song Yi frowned and asked, "What do you know?"

Ruan Lutang bit her lip: "Nan Feng told me that you want to confess to me after the movie, is that the case?"

Song Yi stopped talking, lowered his head and thought for a while, and finally made up his mind: "Xiao Ruan, I...you said that seeing me with other girls would be very uncomfortable, so delete WeChat and return to regular customers. The relationship with the waiter."

"In order to avoid me, you even took a few days off. I didn't see you for so many days, and I realized that you are different in my heart."

What Song Yi said was almost a week ago. However, Ruan Lutang asked for leave not to avoid him, but to help Ruan Nanfeng deal with Lin Jie's affairs.

But there is no need to confess this. Ruan Lutang still looks at Song Yi with watery eyebrows.

"I swear, I won't provoke any other girl again, Xiao Ruan, you are willing to be my girl──"

Before Song Yi's most crucial words could be uttered, Ruan Lutang interrupted him.

"I saw the bouquet of roses you were holding yesterday. It's very beautiful." Ruan Lutang looked down at Ruan Nanfeng whose eyes were closed, and said lightly, "Although I didn't have the opportunity to see it up close, I looked far away. It's a color like blood."

Hearing the word "blood", Song Yi's face turned pale again. He turned his head and swallowed a few harder saliva, trying to suppress the nausea.

A smile flashed in Ruan Lutang’s eyes and continued to irritate him: “But I shed a lot of blood, so just treat it as the rose I received.”

Song Yi involuntarily followed Ruan Lutang's words and began to imagine that the **** picture of last night reappeared in his mind, and he seemed to smell the sweet smell of rust again.

"Stop talking..." Song Yi's voice floated a little, and even a thin layer of sweat appeared on his forehead.

Ruan Lutang couldn't stop talking, she asked in astonishment with a somewhat concerned tone: "What's wrong, are you feeling unwell? Or is it because of yesterday's matter that you left a psychological shadow?"

"Stop mentioning that matter," Song Yi directly covered his head this time, and his body began to tremble uncontrollably.

Ruan Lutang saw that Song Yi could no longer be stimulated, so he closed his mouth in due course and only looked at him quietly.

Song Yi exhaled a few long breaths and slowly came over. His expression was a little tired, and he whispered slightly in pain, "Xiao Ruan, I'm sorry."

"Why do you want to say sorry to me?" Ruan Lutang reached out and touched Ruan Nanfeng's hair, looking at Song Yi leisurely.

Song Yi put his arms around his chest, and said in a low voice: "As long as I close my eyes, there will only be blood on the ground and **** air in my mind." He looked at Ruan Lutang and shook his head, "I have tried no more. I think about it, but it still doesn’t work. As long as I see you, I’ll remember the incident of Fang Sheng in the cinema."