3

When Kong Ke came back again, he saw Lian Baiyue sitting beside Ruan Lutang affectionately. The two of them whispered something, and suddenly laughed at the same time.

His footsteps stagnated for a moment, then quickly took a step forward, sat down opposite the two of them, and asked, "What are you talking about?"

Ruan Lutang put away his smile, and faintly replied: "I'm talking about you."

Kong Ke couldn't hold his chopsticks firmly, and his voice trembled: "Me? What are you talking about me?"

The system silently replied: "I'm talking about how to sell you."

Ruan Lutang put his finger in front of his lips and said, "Secret."

She turned to look at Lian Baiyue and blinked at her: "Is it?"

Lian Baiyue quickly agreed: "Yes, a secret!"

Kong Ke looked at the two people singing and making a peace, so he had to give up.

The feelings between the girls are really strange, he thought.

There was a physical education class in the afternoon, and the teachers of all subjects were kind and didn't come to account for the class again.

This is a rare relaxing time for senior high school students. The physical education teacher didn't make it difficult for everyone. He simply did a gymnastics and announced free activities.

The boys go to play basketball, the girls are in groups, some chat in a circle, and some play volleyball.

Ruan Lutang lazily hid in a shady place, closed his eyes motionless, intending to spend a class like this.

The system didn't plan to let her go, and a sharp voice blew in Ruan Lutang's ears: "Lian Baiyue went to see Kong Ke playing basketball. Your corner will be pryed!"

Ruan Lutang ignored it, and the system directly started the live broadcast mode.

"Lian Baiyue is shouting, come on!"

"Lian Baiyue gave Kong Ke water!"

"Kong Ke didn't answer, good job!"

"Lian Baiyue came here!"

Ruan Lutang opened his eyes and saw that even Baiyue was greatly wronged, and an embarrassing blush floated on her white face.

"What's the matter?" She pretended not to know anything.

Lian Baiyue shook her head and tilted her head to look at Ruan Lutang: "Why don't you go to see Kong Ke playing?"

She sat next to Ruan Lutang, folded her hands on her knees, tilted her head on it, and put her silky hair on her face.

Ruan Lutang also turned to look at her, shrunk into a small ball, like a small ball, a little cute.

Seeing that Ruan Lutang didn't answer, even Baiyue was a little anxious. She gritted her teeth and began to show her coquettish skills: "Tangtang, will you accompany me to watch? Kong Ke seems to hate me, I dare not go alone."

Ruan Lutang nodded: "Okay."

Lian Baiyue laughed happily, two little tiger teeth appeared, small and pointed.

Kong Ke's basketball is really good, with the background of his classmates, it is simply excellent.

Lian Baiyue tweeted to Ruan Lutang: "Kong Ke is on the school basketball team and has won many municipal awards, but because we were in the third year of high school, he quit in order to concentrate on studying."