15

Early in the morning, Ruan Lutang was called by the alarm clock. The part-time hours of the dessert shop are from 8 am to 5 pm, which is very unfriendly to people who like to sleep in.

Fortunately, she was not the only one who was awakened by the alarm clock.

Ruan Lutang opened the door and saw Ruan Nanfeng standing in front of the washbasin and brushing his teeth mechanically. His eyes were not fully opened yet, like a sleepwalking.

She is about to be promoted to her third year at the beginning of school. The school organized a one-month summer make-up course and compulsory senior senior students to participate.

Ruan Lutang walked to Ruan Nanfeng's side, squeezed toothpaste on her toothbrush, squeezed her aside, and brushed her teeth by herself.

Ruan Nanfeng was squeezed out by her, he suddenly became sober, and desperately squeezed back towards Ruan Lutang, and said vaguely: "Why squeeze me, it's annoying!"

Ruan Lutang didn't squint, brushed his teeth seriously, took the water to his face, and said to Ruan Nanfeng in the mirror: "You have been brushing for ten minutes, and you have brushed your teeth again."

Ruan Nanfeng's hand holding the toothbrush became stiff, and only then did she feel a dull pain in her gums, but she insisted on stiff mouth: "I want to brush it carefully, can't it?"

"Yes." Ruan Lutang shrugged, grabbed the towel and wiped his face, then squeezed her out again.

Looking at her back disappearing, Ruan Nanfeng immediately took a glass of water to rinse her mouth, and ended the rest of the process.

On the table, Ruan Lutang has laid out the bread and milk omelette.

Ruan Nanfeng pulled the chair away and sat down, naturally taking a sip of milk, and then going to pick up fried eggs.

Ruan Lutang stretched out his hand and placed his chopsticks on Ruan Nanfeng's plate, raised an eyebrow and looked at her: "Thank you."

"Thank you?" Ruan Nanfeng stepped back and looked at Ruan Lutang dumbfounded.

"Thank me for getting up early in the morning to make breakfast for you."

Ruan Nanfeng frowned and put down his chopsticks: "I will not eat anymore."

"It's late, you've already moved your chopsticks." Ruan Lutang was reluctant, and made up his mind to discipline this rebellious little kid.

Ruan Nan's ethos was closed: "I don't!"

Ruan Lutang took advantage of his unpreparedness, picked up the fried egg and stuffed it directly into Ruan Nanfeng's mouth: "Now I have it."

"You--" Ruan Nanfeng was stuffed with eggs and couldn't speak, so he gritted his teeth and started chewing.

But Ruan Lutang still held his head and looked at her interestingly, and asked, "Is it delicious?"

Ruan Nanfeng didn't even think about it, and replied directly: "It's not delicious."

"Oh," Ruan Lutang slowly began to enjoy his breakfast, "you won't have your breakfast starting tomorrow."

"No, no." Ruan Nanfeng finally swallowed the omelette completely, she snorted, got up and walked to her room.

The summer class time is the same as usual, arriving at school at 7:30 in the morning.

Ruan Nanfeng changed his pajamas and went out directly with his schoolbag on his back. He didn't say goodbye to Ruan Lutang before leaving.