20

There were a lot of people at this time, Ruan Lutang wailed such a voice and immediately surrounded a group of people.

She covered her face with her hand, with a tear in her eyes, sobbing to ask the store to adjust the monitoring, holding up her mobile phone and saying that she wanted to call the police.

The head teacher at the Wonton stall was also alarmed by the movement here. He hurried over and saw the student in his class sitting on the ground at a glance. The wonton in his mouth could not be swallowed.

"What happened?"

The head teacher first helped Lin Jie up and carefully patted the mud on his buttocks before frowning and looking at Ruan Lutang, his face full of sorrow.

Ruan Lutang pointed to the red Daozi on his face, and asked the head teacher to talk about it: "Look, he beat me, Teacher Zhou, you have to take care of the students in your class."

Teacher Zhou showed an unbelievable expression on his face, raising his throat and said: "Impossible, Lin Jie usually performs well, how can he hit people?"

"What do you mean? I mean I'm lying?" Ruan Lutang immediately lifted his chin and swept around. "So many people have seen it, how could I lie?"

She took a breath and continued: "Teacher Zhou, can't you just cover him just because he has studied well? This Lin Jie pestered my sister all day, and it left a psychological shadow on my sister, but what about you? Call my dad that my sister and the boys are pulling and pulling."

Ruan Lutang's tone was raised, and the choking in his voice became clearer: "I just told him to stay away from my sister, and he started hitting me. Even so, do you think it's our family's fault?"

"You are a teacher, can't you be so partial?"

Ruan Lutang’s tears came just as it said, and immediately won a lot of love and affection. The crowd of onlookers in the snack street pointed at several protagonists, and Mrs. Zhou’s little daughter was at a loss by grasping the corner of his clothes.

Lin Jie just recovered from the shock of being thrown out by Ruan Lutang, and was stunned by her good acting skills. He murmured incoherently to Teacher Zhou: "No, I didn't hit her, it was her. Hit me…"

"I'm hitting you? I'm not half as heavy as you, how can I hit you?" Ruan Lutang interrupted Lin Jie, then looked at Teacher Zhou, "Ms. Zhou, you won't believe his nonsense, do you?"

"I--" Teacher Zhou's expression was heavy, and he still seemed unwilling to believe that his three-good student Lin Jie actually did such a thing.

Ruan Lutang gave a "tsk" and was about to show off his power, but suddenly saw the timid eyes of Teacher Zhou's little daughter. She sighed, suffocated her anger, and said patiently: "Ms. Zhou, you also have a daughter. I believe you can appreciate my feeling as a sister."

At this time, the owner of the snack bar came over and said to her kindly: "Little girl, I just looked at the surveillance, and it was indeed the young man who did it first."

At this time, Teacher Zhou finally had nothing to say. He looked at Lin Jie and made a sound from his nostrils.

Ruan Lutang stared at him and began to ask: "I don't want to make too much noise about today's matter and Nanfeng's matter, so let's ask Lin Jie's parents to come and we will settle it through consultation."

"This..." Teacher Zhou shook his face and made a smirk. Ruan Lutang stopped him as soon as he said two words.

Ruan Lutang smiled and said softly: "If Teacher Zhou is too busy to take care of it, I can also go directly to the principal."