12

Even Baiyue kept the promise and never entangled Kong Ke. Every day at school, she was caught by Ruan Lutang to make test papers. When she went home, she was watched by her tutor to make up from the knowledge points in the first year of high school. Her life was both fulfilling and meaningful.

On the eve of the final exam, Lian Baiyue finally couldn't stand it. She wrinkled her face and looked like a dish: "Tangtang, I'm so tired. Can you do one less test paper today?"

"can."

Before Lian Baiyue was happy, Ruan Lutang took another sentence: "Make it up tomorrow."

"That's fine." Even Baiyue's energy wilted, she grabbed the pen and wrote a few multiple-choice questions, and then said uncomfortably, "Tangtang, can I make progress in this exam?"

Ruan Lutang nodded: "Of course there will be progress. Haven't you already improved a lot?"

Even Bai Yue speaks a lot of Chinese and English. She was dragged down by mathematics and materialization before, but under the double attack of Ruan Lutang and her tutor, she finally got some tricks and barely reached the passing level.

"This time is different," Lian Baiyue bit her lip and murmured in a low voice, "Dad said that if I didn't do well in the exam this time, he would help me go abroad."

"Going abroad procedures?" Ruan Lutang glanced at her. "It's also good to study abroad."

If even Baiyue went abroad, then she and Kong Ke would have nothing to do with each other, and Ruan Lutang's task would be successfully completed.

"I, I don't want to go abroad!" Lian Baiyue looked at Ruan Lutang, opened her mouth, and finally bowed her head and started to write homework in enthusiasm.

Ruan Lutang realized afterwards that even Baiyue had told her a long time ago that he didn't want to go abroad because then he would never see her again.

She lifted her cheek to look at Lian Baiyue, reached out her hand to touch her long soft hair, and said lowly: "Then for me, try harder."

Lian Baiyue stiffened, her cheeks flushed, she licked her lips nervously, and finally nodded slightly, her voice was inaudible: "Yeah."

The final exam is still based on the results of the previous exam. Ruan Lutang and Kong Ke are in the first exam room, and even Bai Yue has been promoted from the 35th exam room to the 19th exam room.

Before the exam, she deliberately ran to the first exam room and called Ruan Lutang out.

Lian Baiyue folded her hands together and looked at Ruan Lutang's eyes gleaming: "Tangtang, can I touch your hand?"

"what?"

Seeing Ruan Lutang's surprised expression, Lian Baiyue waved his hand quickly: "No, I am going to take the exam later. I want to take the first grade and bless me with a good grade."

"Can you, Tangtang?"

"Superstition." Ruan Lutang spit out, and handed it over.

Lian Baiyue stretched out her hand to wrap Ruan Lutang's palm, closed her eyes and muttered some words, and then opened her eyes and looked at Ruan Lutang when she finished reading a whole set of spells that she didn't know where to look from.

"Yeah." Ruan Lutang nodded, trying to take his hand out, only to find that Lian Baiyue was still holding his hand. It may be because of tension, she held it very hard.

Her gaze swept across the overlapping hands of the two, then raised her eyes to look at Lian Baiyue: "Is there anything else?"

Lian Baiyue suddenly woke up, quickly let go, and stammered back: "No, it's okay."