33

When setting out, Ruan Lutang thoughtfully wanted to take Yan Xing with his sword, but thinking of the tragic experience of being almost thrown down last time, Yan Xing decisively rejected her.

She followed Ruan Lutang's sword alone, and didn't dare to fly too fast. She swayed slowly to the destination, and everyone who participated in the hunting meeting was gone.

Yan Xing looked around and tried to find Yun Hong's figure, Ruan Lutang didn't care: "Since they are separated, then concentrate on looking for the Lingzhu Grass."

Master has spoken, and it is not easy for apprentices to refute, and Tan Xing turned his head unwillingly: "Yes, Master."

They walked forward for a while, and all they could see was the intricate forests of Panzhihua, and occasionally clusters of flowers and plants.

Tan Xing didn't know anything about medicine alchemy, and had no interest in the Lingzhu grass mentioned by Ruan Lutang. He pretended to stand in front of the grass and watched a few times, but his mind was completely not on the Lingzhu grass.

Standing in the deep woods, listening to the sounds of birds, Yan Xing untimely remembered the female disciple's words that day, "Our palace lord Ruan is beautiful", and thought of Yun Hong's mention. Ruan Lutang's red ears when she looks on her face.

She picked up a wild flower and slanted her eyes and secretly looked at Ruan Lutang, who was looking for her carefully, and suddenly a sense of curiosity arose in her heart.

When Yan Xing saw Ruan Lutang for the first time, the white veil hung over her head. After entering Ruan Lutang's gate, she covered various masks every time she appeared. So after so long, Tan Xing hadn't seen Ruan Lutang's true face.

For example, now, a piece of tulle goes around Ruan Lutang's ears and covers the lower half of her face, revealing only a pair of eyes that resemble a star.

Yan Xing traced her outline in her heart over and over again according to her imagination. The curiosity in her heart reached its peak at this moment. She couldn't wait to know what kind of face Ruan Lutang covered under the veil?

It just so happened that there was a gust of mountain wind passing through the forest, raising Ruan Lutang's veil. It's a pity that the piece of veil swayed lightly for a few times, and then fell weakly.

Yan Xing's round eyes rolled a few times, and his hands quietly pinched the wind tactic.

Another mountain wind blew over, driving a few dust particles into Ruan Lutang's eyes. She closed her eyes and turned her head aside, just in the direction of the star.

Tan Xing saw the timing, and with a flick of his fingers, a breeze hovered close to Ruan Lutang and lifted her veil.

"Huh?" Ruan Lutang frowned slightly and raised his eyes to look at Yan Xing.

She has a plain face that has not been painted with powder, but it is already full of thousands of colors, and her eyebrows are as far away as the eyes and eyes are like autumn water, like a landscape painting with splashes of ink, and like snow on the top of a mountain.

Yan Xing twisted the petals in his hand, only to feel that it was eclipsed by the contrast.

"Did you see my face?"

Ruan Lutang walked towards her leisurely, but her voice became cold, as if she was holding a mouthful of ice spring.

Yan Xing swallowed, blinked a few times nervously, and whispered: "Look, I, I see it."

"Oh?" Ruan Lutang approached again, so close that Yan Xing could count her eyelashes, "This is difficult."

Tan Xing stared at Ruan Lutang's face, and finally understood why the disciple said Ruan Lutang was "beautiful." She forgot to think, and subconsciously asked: "Why?"