24

Ruan Lutang sat in the middle and looked at Ruan Nanfeng quietly with his slanted eyes. The other party's mood seemed to have adjusted. He sat upright in his seat, watching the movie screen in front of him intently.

But Ruan Nanfeng's crying voice still echoed in Ruan Lutang's mind. She covered her face and squatted down, dull sobs overflowing from her palms.

When Ruan Lutang stretched out his hand to pull her, Ruan Nanfeng suddenly stood up again, wiped his face fiercely, and said to her with a stretched voice: "Anyway, you like it, you just promise him!"

"Where am I..."

Ruan Nanfeng didn't listen to her rebuttal at all, turned around and left, aggressively. He didn't know how much he was wronged.

Ruan Lutang spread her hands, and as soon as she looked up, she met the face on the poster that looked exactly like Ruan Jianguo. She instantly empathized, sighed for Ruan Nanfeng's moodiness, and followed her back to the cinema.

Ruan Nanfeng walked forward without squinting all the way, past Song Yi, and directly sat in the innermost position, leaving the middle seat to Ruan Lutang.

It was exactly what Ruan Lutang wanted. She sat in the middle, determined to be the Milky Way conjured by the Queen Mother, separating Ruan Nanfeng and Song Yi from a distance.

The movie has been on for a while, and the strange soundtrack hits in the theater, and the horrible faces that popped up in various unimaginable places aroused bursts of screams.

Song Yi paled with fright, but when he met Ruan Lutang's sight, he still tried his best to make a calm expression. "This horror movie is pretty scary, haha."

Ruan Lutang glanced at him silently, then turned his head to the other side to look at Ruan Nanfeng.

Ruan Nanfeng was also very scared, but she just endured it without making a sound, but her body was still shaking uncontrollably.

She shrank back on the back of the chair, her lips were bitten white by herself, her palms were tightly holding the armrests of the chair, and her knuckles were pale white.

Suddenly, Ruan Nanfeng trembled suddenly, his eyes closed tightly, and his neck shrank.

Ruan Lutang looked on the screen and found that scary faces took up more than half of the screen, making a jealous laugh at the audience.

No wonder Ruan Nanfeng was so frightened.

Ruan Lutang stretched out a hand to hold Ruan Nanfeng's hand. Her hand was cold, and her slender hand was a little bit ugly in her hand.

Ruan Nanfeng's body stiffened, his palm cleverly lay in Ruan Lutang's palm for two seconds, and then he began to break free again.

"Don't touch me." Ruan Nanfeng lowered his head and did not look at Ruan Lutang, only using his own words and actions to express rejection.

"Your palms are sweaty," Ruan Lutang said softly without letting go of Ruan Nanfeng's hands. "At this time, you don't need to be duplicity. You obviously need someone to hold your hand. Why should you lie?"

Ruan Nanfeng stopped struggling, but raised his eyes to look at Ruan Lutang, and said viciously: "Ruan Lutang, do you know that I am very clingy?"

"……know."

She asked this question inexplicably, and Ruan Lutang hesitated to answer.

Ruan Nanfeng looked at Ruan Lutang steadily, and said solemnly word by word: "If someone holds my hand, I will never let it go again."