45-50

45

The Mozu's counterattack against the right way came fiercely and overwhelmingly. But within a few days, Demon Zun Yinzhuo issued a battle statement to the entire world of Xiu Xian, and half a month later, Yu Langweiya fought to the death.

As soon as the battle book came out, all schools of righteousness were shocked.

On the one hand, the demons behave insidiously, and they have always acted fiercely and insidiously. The behavior of the next battle is too "open and upright" for them.

On the other hand, it is aimed at the devil's heart. Except for Yan Ruiguang and Ruan Lutang, only a few elders of Yuanyang Palace knew about the theft of the spirit key. Therefore, when the Demon Sovereign awakens, outsiders only treat him as a fluke, even if he doesn't die, he will have to lose half of his skin.

But Yin Zhuo changed hands and released the seal of the war, not only for the entire world of immortality.

For a time there was a lot of discussion in the immortal world, and the whole thing became everyone's after-dinner talk. At the center of public opinion, besides Yin Zhuo, it was Yan Ruiguang, the lord of Yuanyang Palace.

In the battle between the demons and the immortal world a hundred years ago, Yin Zhuo was sealed by the formation and the spirit key, and the original Yuanyang Palace Lord Yan Xuzhi was also martyred. In a situation where there is no leader among the dragons, Yan Ruiguang was hurriedly promoted as the new head of the Yuanyang Palace.

In the following hundred years, the demons never invaded again. In the calm and peaceful atmosphere, the doubts about Yan Ruiguang gradually became louder.

Some say that his mediocre qualifications are just that he is not worthy of being in charge of Yuanyang Palace, and that he did not contribute to Yuanyang Palace during his reign.

Although it was mostly the gossip of the restaurant and teahouse, it still fell into Yan Ruiguang's ears and took root in his heart.

"Slashing demons and eliminating demons, for the good of the world, I must go to the Yuanyang Palace in the first battle of Wave End Cliff!" Yan Ruiguang, the elder under the stage, said with awe-inspiring justice.

The elders looked solemn and no one spoke. Only Ruan Lutang looked at Yan Ruiguang who was excited and reminded him: "Yin Zhuo has always conspired the most, and there is no reason for sudden change of sex. There may be fraud in the decisive battle, so please think twice about the palace lord."

Yan Ruiguang frowned: "It's about the two realms of right and devil, how can it be a child's play?" He didn't seem to listen to the opposing words, and walked broadly: "My Yuanyang Palace has always taken the mission of killing demons and eliminating demons. Yin Zhuo has a tyrannical temperament, and the demons do a lot of evil, killing countless innocents. After half a month, even if the entire Yuanyang Palace is exhausted, he will be strangled on the cliff at the end of the wave!"

"Teacher──"

Ruan Lutang wanted to persuade him again, and just opened his mouth, he was drunk by Yan Ruiguang again.

"You are drinking and admiring the moon in the Wanxing Building all day, and you ignore the affairs of the palace for a long time. Why are you so eager today?" Yan Ruiguang was so dizzy by those gossips and thoughts that he should do something earth-shattering and prestigious, to hinder him. Ruan Lutang, who is of her great cause, spoke with a bit more acrimonious tone, "Junior Sister didn't care about Yuanyang Palace affairs before, and I don't need to care about it in the future."

He stared straight at Ruan Lutang, and lowered his voice: "The only thing you have to do is to look after your good disciple, and don't lose your life for her."