8

"Tangtang?" Lian Baiyue was frightened, she took a step back subconsciously, her face overwhelmed.

Kong Ke stepped over, stretched out his hand to help Ruan Lutang from behind, and asked nervously, "Your hand is burned like this, isn't it painful?"

"Ah, it hurts." Ruan Lutang pretended to "hiss" as he stretched out his hand to push up his trousers, revealing his red and swollen ankles.

"Why is it swollen like this?" Kong Ke's voice was mixed with a few traces of distress. He stretched out his hand to touch it, but was blocked by Ruan Lutang halfway.

"I accidentally knocked on the leg of the table when I fell down just now. I didn't expect it to be so serious." Ruan Lutang took his pants and looked at the injury.

The back of her hand was rotten red, and the red lump of a steamed bun was swollen at her ankle. The effect was very good, and it looked quite shocking.

Kong Ke gritted his teeth and stood up abruptly at Lian Baiyue: "Why did you hit Ruan Lutang and pour hot water on her, was it intentional?"

There was silence in the class. All the classmates' eyes focused on Lian Baiyue. Her lips trembled slightly, and she shook her head to deny: "I didn't mean it. I tripped by someone. It really wasn't me."

A girl asked bitterly and harshly: "Do you mean someone deliberately framed you? You are not playing a palace drama, you have too many dramas."

"No! I..." Lian Baiyue was incoherent anxiously, "How could I deliberately go to Po Tangtang?"

Ruan Lutang said at the right time: "Don't blame Lian Baiyue, she is not in good condition today, maybe she didn't pay much attention. Blame me, if I sat in the seat just now, this kind of thing would not happen."

"Ruan Lutang, don't explain to her anymore." Kong Ke sighed lowly, "You are too kind to be bullied by Lian Baiyue all the time."

The system hesitated to speak but stopped: "..."

Ruan Lutang tried to stand up while propping up the table with her hands, but when she pressed her legs, she felt a tingling pain in her ankles. She frowned and sat back on the ground again.

"My legs can't move for the time being," she said, lowering her head, regretfully, "I may not be able to be the team leader anymore. I'm really sorry."

"Ah!" The girl onlookers had an idea and immediately shouted, "Lian Baiyue, I think you are jealous of Ruan Lutang as the team leader, right?"

"You were rejected by Kong Ke yesterday. Today Kong Ke returned your gift again. You were unhappy at first, and when you heard Kong Ke say that you want to choose Ruan Lutang as the team leader, you held a grudge and deliberately retaliated, right? "

"Do you think Ruan Lutang is injured, you can replace her as the team leader?"

The girl took up the posture of a famous detective for analysis, and finally snorted with her nostrils upside down, and said with disdain: "I didn't expect you to have such a vicious heart."

The crowd onlookers showed their expressions of sudden realization, and even Baiyue's eyes showed a little contempt.

"I, I──"

Even Bai Yue was crying in a hurry, hesitated for a long time, unable to say the whole thing.

Kong Ke looked at her with a green face, and said coldly: "Lian Baiyue, if you have any dissatisfaction, come to me. What's wrong with bullying Ruan Lutang."

"Don't say that," Ruan Lutang raised his voice and spoke for Lian Baiyue. "You have no evidence at all. Don't chase here."

"Tangtang, I really haven't thought about it like that..." Even Baiyue flattened her mouth aggrievedly, and her voice began to tremble.