18

This time she was closer, and she clearly heard Ruan Nanfeng’s angry shout: "Can you stop pestering me? Don’t you bother me, I don’t like you at all, I don’t like you today, and I won’t like you tomorrow, forever. It's impossible to like you!"

Lin Jie's voice was a bit low, with the hoarseness of the boys' voice change period, and whispered in a low voice: "But you found me injured the first time, and you gave me a band-aid with love."

Ruan Nanfeng broke down even more: "How many times do you want me to say it, I just happened to buy that style, Lin Jie, can you be more sober?"

Lin Jie whispered stubbornly: "Nan Feng, it doesn't matter if you don't admit it, I will always be by your side, and one day you will accept me."

Ruan Nanfeng didn't speak any more, but stared at Lin Jie with his eyes wide open, his lips pressed into a thin line.

Lin Jie's self-confidence is exactly the same as Song Yi's. Ruan Lutang looked at Ruan Nanfeng, who was forced into aphasia by Lin Jie, and suddenly felt sympathy for the same illness.

She tossed the plastic bag with vegetables, walked leisurely behind Lin Jie, looked at the expressionless Ruan Nanfeng over his shoulder, and said loudly, "Nanfeng, what are you doing here? It's dark. Are you still going home?"

Ruan Nanfeng raised his head to look at her, his eyes flashed a few times, his lips moaned a few times, and finally he lowered his head without saying anything.

Lin Jie was startled by Ruan Lutang's sudden sound. He stood very cautiously against the wall, glancing around, trying to find a space to escape.

Ruan Lutang blocked the exit and looked at Lin Jie for a while, with a gentle smile on his face, and asked in a gentle voice, "Are you a classmate of Nanfeng?"

Lin Jie's throat slid up and down a few times. The first reaction was to look at Ruan Nanfeng. Seeing that she lowered her head and didn't speak, she moved her eyes back to Ruan Lutang's face vigilantly.

Ruan Lutang waited for a while, but Lin Jie never spoke, she suddenly realized: "I forgot to introduce myself, hello this classmate, I am Nan Feng's sister."

"Right, Nanfeng?"

Ruan Lutang stretched out her finger to poke Ruan Nanfeng's arm, and Ruan Nanfeng hid behind her, but she nodded slightly without denying it.

Lin Jie's attitude immediately changed when he discovered the relative relationship between the two. He smiled and shouted to Ruan Lutang two loudly to his sister: "Hello, sister, my name is Lin Jie, I am a classmate of Ruan Nanfeng."

Ruan Lutang responded with a smile, and said, "Did you send Nanfeng home on purpose because it was too late to see the sky?"

Hearing Ruan Lutang's words like this, Ruan Nanfeng's lips tightened, and the palms hanging beside him quietly clenched into fists.

Lin Jie also looked embarrassed, but his embarrassment was fleeting, and the next second he calmly replied: "Yes, the teacher dragged the class today, so school is late."

Ruan Lutang gave a "tsk" and said to the system: "Just the ability to lie in this mouth, calm and good mentality, it's too wasteful to be a passerby."

The system pretended not to hear.

Ruan Lvtang praised Lin Jie with eloquence, "You are such a good and helpful classmate."

"Hahaha." Lin Jie smiled dryly.

Ruan Lutang continued: "Since you are a classmate of Nanfeng, you should also know that Nanfeng's academic performance during this period is not very good, and his grades have declined."