19

Ruan Nanfeng was entangled by Lin Jie for a day, and then cried fiercely. Ruan Lutang finally didn't call her cruelly to do the dishes, so Ruan Nanfeng was assigned to do homework.

Although they were still in class, they were still in the summer vacation. The teacher didn't leave too much homework, and they could write about the same in about an hour.

Ruan Lutang sat in the living room and flipped through Lin Jie's exercise book.

He studies well, there are basically no traces of changes in the books, and the handwriting is neat and tidy, very similar to his people, they are all good students.

Ruan Lutang found a piece of paper and wrote a few sentences in the style of Ruan Nanfeng's handwriting. When she wrote the location, she thought about it and called the system out.

"Which location in Nanfeng School is monitored?"

The system laid out the plan of the school in front of Ruan Lutang's eyes, marked the location of the surveillance camera with a few red circles, and put a cross next to it, saying "unopened".

"..." Ruan Lutang grinds his teeth, "What does it mean to be unopened?"

Finally it was Ruan Lutang’s turn to ask it questions, and the system suddenly screamed: "As the name suggests, it means that it is not turned on. As we all know, school monitoring is just a decoration, basically it will not be turned on."

Ruan Lutang raised his forehead and waved his hand: "Find a place closest to the school with a camera and a large number of students passing by."

The conditions she gave were sufficient, and the system quickly helped to select a street.

Ruan Lutang filled in the address, and the content on the paper was a complete invitation message.

Lin Jie, the facts between us have been entangled for too long, no matter whether it is at school or at home, I can't feel at ease. I don't want to continue this state. Don’t follow me today. After school in the afternoon, I will wait for you at the snack street near the school. Let’s make it clear.

She read it several times, and finally clipped the paper into the latest page of the exercise book, took it to knock on Ruan Nanfeng's door.

"Nanfeng, did I go in?"

Ruan Lutang pushed the door and walked in with a muffled sound from the door.

Ruan Nanfeng sat at the desk, turned on a small lamp, and laid out a few exercises in front of him, and he was calculating against the draft paper.

Ruan Lutang took a rough look and saw that the set of Wusan he sent was neatly stacked on the table. The first dozens of pages on the side were stained with gray and black that often turned over, and the second half was again. With the new white paper color, it seems that Ruan Nanfeng is really doing the problem seriously.

Ruan Lutang stood behind Ruan Nanfeng and helped to point out a few wrong questions. Ruan Nanfeng hummed and corrected his cheeks.

After Ruan Nanfeng's homework was all completed, Ruan Lutang handed over Lin Jie's workbook: "Nanfeng, return this to Lin Jie tomorrow."

Ruan Nanfeng looked gloomy, raised his eyelids to look at Ruan Lutang, with a very unhappy expression.

Ruan Lutang patiently explained: "I didn't know that you bothered Lin Jie so much. You will return this to him tomorrow, and don't talk to him again in the future."

Ruan Nanfeng hesitated to reach out and took the exercise book, and without looking at it, he stuffed it directly into his schoolbag.

Ruan Lutang comforted her: "I will watch it from the balcony. If he does anything excessive, I will go down and drive him away, okay?"