32

The Hunting Tournament is a ten-year event in the world of cultivating immortals. The Hunting Tournament hunts not only selected monsters, but also talents. Distinguished disciples from all immortals gathered in Yunyang to participate in the conference, and the winner won the honorary treasure.

For the Yunyang Palace, the Hunting Conference has a more important significance, that is, to select people who can be trained as the successor palace lord among the Yunyang disciples.

As the day when the Hunting Conference was getting closer, the mood of Yan Xing became more restless.

In the past few days, she had been thinking about ways to get close to Yunhong, either slapped her face in admiration and said, "Brother is amazing", or said that she had difficulties in cultivation and asked Yunhong to teach her hand in hand.

It's a pity that Yunhong is an elm knot. He is especially rigid in practice. He turns a blind eye to Shaoxing's goodwill, and is full of hard work.

Tan Xing pulled his sleeves and pouted and said, "Brother, I can't break through the second stage of Yuanyang swordsmanship. You teach me again."

Yun Hong answered her questions with a righteous expression: "Junior sister has a weak foundation. It is rare to learn the first level after a few days of practice. Don't worry too much. As long as you practice patiently, breaking through the second epee technique is just around the corner."

Yan Xing did not give up, still holding onto Yunhong's sleeves and not letting go: "I heard other disciples say that the senior is extremely talented, but he has broken through the eighth level in half a year. I blame Yan Xing for being too stupid, so many days he can barely master it. The first heavy sword technique was wasted all these hours of dedication and teaching by the brothers."

She slapped her thick eyelashes a few times, hung the shining water, the eye sockets were red, and a few teardrops were hanging on them.

"Junior sister, don't, don't cry."

Seeing Yan Xing crying bitterly, Yun Hong suddenly became flustered, reaching out to wipe her tears, but felt a little inappropriate.

Yan Xing took the initiative to move forward, teardrops already rolled on his cheeks, two lines of wet tears gleaming with broken light, dangling in front of Yun Hong's eyes.

"Don't cry, I will practice swordsmanship a few more times with you."

Yun Hong removed his upright and awe-inspiring expression and gently raised his hand to help Yan Xing wipe away the tears on his face.

"Yunyang swordsmanship emphasizes the unity of man and sword."

Ruan Lutang hurriedly opened the door of the room and walked out just before Yun Hong's finger fell on Yan Xing's face. The voice was not loud, but the two of them could hear clearly.

Yun Hong immediately put down his hand, took a few steps back in a panic, and shouted with a guilty conscience: "Master."

Tan Xing watched as the duck with his mouth flew again, his mouth full of silver teeth was about to smash, but it couldn't happen, he had to obediently bow to Ruan Lutang, "Master."

"If you want to break through the swordsmanship, you have to calmly and carefully comprehend, connect with the sword in your hand, and achieve the effect that the human sword is one, it is used for you, and you use it for it."

Ruan Lutang looked at Tan Xing, pondered for a moment, and said: "You haven't broken through the second epee technique so far. It must be because of insufficient understanding and impetuous heart."