22

Ruan Nanfeng jumped out of the bed, his slippers were put on backwards, and he ran out.

Ruan Lutang followed her and walked out slowly, unexpectedly there was already a person sitting upright outside.

It is Ruan Jianguo, even at home, he is used to always straighten his waist and sit on a chair like a bamboo.

He was looking at something, Yu Guangzhong caught a glimpse of Ruan Lutang and Ruan Nanfeng, and immediately clipped the thing into his notebook.

Ruan Nanfeng had a bad relationship with him, so Ruan Lutang spoke first: "Dad, why are you back?"

"Ask for something." Ruan Jianguo smiled, but his smile flashed away, and he tapped his fingers on the notebook lightly.

Ruan Lutang didn’t know, so he asked, "Have you had breakfast, or should I make one more?"

Without looking at her, Ruan Jianguo pointed his finger directly and said, "I have eaten, and I brought you a portion and put it in the kitchen."

He turned his gaze around Ruan Lutang, looked at Ruan Nanfeng, and asked, "Isn't it summer vacation? Why do you get up so early?"

Ruan Nanfeng snorted and did not respond. Ruan Lutang replied for her: "Dad, did you forget? Nanfeng's summer tuition is not over yet, so I have to get up early for class."

Ruan Jianguo suddenly realized that he chuckled a few times and said, "Looking at my memory, I almost forgot."

"It's almost, you have already forgotten it." Ruan Nanfeng couldn't help but said, getting more and more excited. "Anyway, you never remembered anything about me. Why did you pretend to care about me again? I do not need!"

Her words were sharp, but Ruan Jianguo was abnormally not angry today, but his face was pale, as if the next second was about to pass.

Ruan Lutang hurriedly pushed Ruan Nanfeng into the bathroom, closed the door from the outside, and asked her to hurry up to brush her teeth and wash.

Ruan Nanfeng squeezed toothpaste onto the toothbrush with his head down. The hair that had not been taken care of after getting up was scattered around his shoulders, and his teeth and claws were poking into the air.

Ruan Lutang stood behind her, grabbed her hair, combed her a few times, and said: "I didn't say to be honest before, so just tell me if I have anything? Why forgot?"

Ruan Nanfeng fainted and put the toothbrush into his mouth, and he vaguely defended: "But it's not my fault. It's obviously that he doesn't care about me at all. I even forgot to take tuition, so I won't apologize. It."

"No one wants you to apologize," Ruan Lutang laughed, found a hair tie to tie Ruan Nanfeng's hair, and said, "If you think he did something wrong, then go and tell him, don't get bored with everything. "

She helped Ruan Nanfeng comb a high ponytail, twisted the two red cherries on the twisting rope, and adjusted them to the top.

"Is it beautiful?" Ruan Lutang put one hand on Ruan Nanfeng's shoulder, and the other hand pinched her chin to make her look up. He looked at the mirror from behind her and asked with some complacency.

From Ruan Nanfeng's perspective, it was almost like Ruan Lutang surrounding himself from behind. She lowered her eyelashes, stretched out her hand to pour water on her face, and erraticly replied: "So so."

"That's pretty." Ruan Lutang has been able to successfully interpret another meaning of Ruan Nan's ambiguity. She reached out for her toothbrush and squeezed Ruan Nanfeng away and began to wash.

This time, Ruan Nanfeng did not squeeze back again, but obediently took a towel and wiped his face, and then obediently stood aside and waited.

When Ruan Lutang finished washing and walked out of the bathroom with Ruan Nanfeng, Ruan Jianguo had already stood up and was about to leave with his notebook.

"Dad, are you leaving?" Ruan Lutang checked the time. They had just met for less than ten minutes, including the two minutes Ruan Nanfeng argued with him and the five minutes they spent in the bathroom.

Ruan Jianguo nodded: "I, there is something wrong, I will leave first."

"Stay for a while, Nan Feng has something to tell you." Ruan Lutang pulled at Ruan Nanfeng and motioned her to step forward.

Ruan Nanfeng slowly walked over, pulled the chair away and sat in front of Ruan Jianguo, lowered his head, and said hesitantly: "Dad, actually..."

"Well, what's the matter?" Ruan Jianguo lowered his voice, his voice a little anxious.

Ruan Nanfeng raised his head and glanced at him, just in time when he saw him raising his wrist to look at the watch, her face suddenly sank, and asked sarcastically, "Are you in such a hurry?"

Ruan Jianguo frowned, his face darkened again: "Nan Feng, how did you talk to the adults?"

"I just talk like that, anyway, I don't have my parents to teach!" Ruan Nanfeng carried his schoolbag and walked out angrily, "I'm in a hurry, I'm going to class."

"You, you..." Ruan Jianguo was so angry that he could not speak when he was shot on his face by a door.

"Dad, don't be angry, Nanfeng she—"

Only then did Ruan Jianguo realize that there was still Ruan Lutang in the room, smiled sullenly, and said, "Xiaotang, let you see a joke."

Ruan Lutang raised his eyebrows, thinking he was a little strange: "We are a family, what's ridiculous."

"A family, yes, a family." Ruan Jianguo repeated it in a erratic tone, clenching the notebook in his hand, and suddenly said, "Xiaotang, do you know what day is today?"

Ruan Lutang looked at the calendar: "July 27, is there anything special?"

"Actually, today is..." Ruan Jianguo stopped talking, rubbing his fingers, and finally shook his head: "Yes, nothing special."

"I have something to do, let's go first." He opened the door, took a deep look at Ruan Lutang, then turned and stepped out. His eyes were very complicated, with a special emotion of inexplicability, and he seemed to sigh vaguely.

Ruan Jianguo's performance was too abnormal, Ruan Lutang thought for a while and called out the system.

"System, is July 27 a special day? What does it have to do with me?"

The system chuckled twice and said nonsense: "This day is really special, and it really has something to do with you."

Ruan Lutang nodded: "Well, what then?"

"Then you have to wait for the host to explore by yourself."

The tone of the system is very lively, so lively that Ruan Lutang wants to choke it to death: "Baby."

The system is still silly: "Huh?"

Ruan Lutang smiled softly, gritted his teeth and said: "It's very tiring to talk so much nonsense. Would you like me to apply for a vacation for you? Not long, just a lifetime."

"..."