5

Kong Ke's birthday party was set at six o'clock, and he opened a box in a restaurant.

At a quarter past five, Ruan Lutang arrived at the place but did not go in, slightly leaning on the glass door and waiting quietly.

Within two minutes, even Baiyue appeared out of breath.

"Tangtang, am I late?"

Ruan Lutang raised his eyes to look at her, with thin sweat hanging on Baiyue's forehead, a touch of crimson on her white and tender face, and a beautifully packaged gift in her arms.

But it can be seen that she has dressed up specially, wearing a white dress, her hair cleverly draped over her shoulders, and a big red bow is pinned on it.

It's pretty cute. Ruan Lutang chuckled and took the lead in stepping through the door.

"I'm not late, let's go in."

There were a lot of classmates, and Ruan Lutang heard a roaring noise coming from inside as soon as he walked to the door of the box.

She reached out and knocked on the door, and when she pushed it away, she saw Kong Ke's surprised eyes.

"Ruan Lutang?" Kong Ke's mouth turned up, and he was desperately suppressed, "I thought you wouldn't be coming."

"Why?" Ruan Lutang made a mistake, revealing Lian Baiyue behind, "I brought someone here, would you mind it?"

Kong Ke's joyful expression stagnated on his face for a second, and immediately turned into a strong smile: "Don't mind."

Lian Baiyue took a deep breath and said to Kong Ke, "Kong Ke, happy birthday to you."

She seemed to be nervous, and Xuxu said, "Sorry, I'm late. My parents didn't allow me to get too close to the boys, so I ran out secretly..."

Kong Ke frowned and interrupted her directly: "Then you should listen to your parents, there is no need to come."

Even Baiyue's expression froze, and for a moment, she flattened her mouth, her eyes flushed and said, "I just want to say a happy birthday to you in person. Isn't that okay?"

"If you really hate me so much, then I will go back."

"There is still pizza left at noon at home, you can eat it once it's hot."

Even Bai Yue said something pitiful, even if Kong Ke didn't like her anymore, he couldn't bear it anymore.

Seeing Kong Ke began to hesitate, Ruan Lutang directly pulled Lian Baiyue and walked in.

Most of the boys at the dinner table, only one or two girls who are more familiar with the boys, they looked at Ruan Lutang and Lian Baiyue with a few hints of alert in their eyes, as if they were classified into a hostile camp.

Ruan Lutang knew clearly: "These two people also like Kong Ke?"

The system responded happily: "Yes, but please rest assured the host, they will not pose a threat to you."

The two girls both adopted the method of attacking Kong Ke's friends first, but in the end they were attacked by Kong Ke's friends first. So strictly speaking, Ruan Lutang has only one competitor, even Baiyue.

Kong Ke graciously pulled out the chair beside him and looked at Ruan Lutang expectantly.

The boys started to chuckle without disgusting things, and the two girls had joking smiles on their faces, but they cast jealous gazes in their eyes, staring at Ruan Lutang.

Ruan Lutang sneered in his heart and looked back lightly, but before she could move, he was suddenly blocked by Lian Baiyue.

When the girls started to laugh, Lian Baiyue looked at Ruan Lutang. Seeing that her face was not good, Lian Baiyue instantly remembered Ruan Lutang's story about being isolated in a group.