44

These days, Tan Xing had a very hard time. She went to Ruan Lutang’s room every night to peek the "Locking Heart Sutra". In order to prevent Ruan Lutang from becoming suspicious, she still pretended to meditate during the day to understand the Hunyuan Mind. She took the time to stay in Yuanyang. The palace wandered around to explore the terrain.

The end of the game is that at this moment, she is trying to stay awake against the two huge dark circles, and she can't wait to directly support her eyelids with her hands to prevent them from fighting.

When Yan Xing's head hung down for the third time, Ruan Lutang finally couldn't see it: "Why are you so sleepy and haven't slept all night?"

She stretched out her index finger to push Yan Xing's forehead, trying to make her lift her head. Ruan Lutang didn't use much effort, but Yan Xing's whole body became unsteady, and she was pushed all over.

Although it was a little bit different from what she expected, but the different routes were the same. Yan Xing instantly awoke, got up from the ground, and opened her mouth to curse, to see which one was not long-eyed disturbing her dream.

"Do-" She stared at the opposite side angrily, and just uttered a word, she saw Ruan Lutang with a concerned look on her face. Before she had time to swear, the swear words suddenly stuck in her throat, and she couldn't get in, making her feel uncomfortable.

If you can't bear it, you will make a big plan. Finally, Yan Xing swallowed his saliva and swallowed the dirty words incidentally. His tone and eyes were in sync with a 180-degree turn: "I feel a little dizzy in my head. Maybe I forgot to close the window last night. I was invaded by the coolness and caught the cold. ."

While talking, Tan Xing silently knelt down on the futon, with a deliberate and conspicuous smirk, how well-behaved and well-behaved.

"Suffering from the cold?" Ruan Lutang frowned, looking at Yanxing, who was not blushing and his head was not hot, "Xiuxian's body is strong and invaded by all diseases. It's just that you didn't close the window all night, did you catch the wind and cold? "

"..." Yan Xing lowered his head and secretly rolled his eyes, then clenched his fist to block his mouth and coughed heavily, pinching out a weak voice, "Master knows something, but Yan Xing's body has always been weak, with serious illnesses. Constantly. Although I have practiced immortality, my root cause has fallen since I was young, and I can't blow the wind and can't stand the cold."

"what!"

Can't blow the wind, can't stand the cold, open the window at night and catch the wind-cold star. When the sword flew for thousands of miles, it looked alive and kicking, and there was no discomfort at all.

Ruan Lutang just wanted to remind her that making up nonsense should be realistic, but suddenly thinking of something, the corners of her mouth quietly cocked.

"That's it," Ruan Lutang clenched his fist to his lips, coughing lightly to cover his smile, "I read "Hundred Medicines Miscellaneous Notes" for the teacher a few days ago, which contains prescriptions for treating various intractable diseases."

Speaking of this, Ruan Lutang paused for a moment. Tan Xing knew nothing about the tragic consequences he was about to face, and praised with a wink: "Master is really involved in a wide range of disciplines. The disciples are only studying the Hunyuan Mind Method and Locking-the exercises they come into contact with are already exhausted. It is true. It's ashamed."

Ruan Lutang nodded in satisfaction, and continued the topic just now: "It just so happens that I saw one of the prescriptions for improving physical fitness for the teacher, and it is very suitable for you."