14

"Mission completed, in transit..."

"Transfer complete."

"Host, you can open your eyes."

With the cheerful voice of the system, Ruan Lutang slowly opened her eyes. She was standing behind a counter, her whole body being wrapped in sweet smell.

"Host, please look in the direction of three o'clock."

Ruan Lutang turned his head slightly according to the system's words, and his eyes fell on the number five table.

The boy with flamboyant blond hair sat on the chair impatiently, turning his phone while frowning and looking at the opposite side.

And sitting across from him was a beautiful girl who was sobbing low at the moment, saying something excitedly.

The system intimately reminded: "That handsome guy is the leading actor this time, Song Yi."

"Oh," Ruan Lutang nodded, and then asked, "Where is that girl?"

"Don't worry, just cannon fodder."

Ruan Lutang felt dull and let out a "tsk".

The system keenly caught her regret, and quickly warned: "Host, in this world you have to walk the line of affection with the male protagonist."

"Got it." Ruan Lutang replied perfunctorily, and heard someone call himself.

Another clerk delivered the tray with desserts to her and said, "Xiao Ruan, the order from the guests at table 5, you go and deliver it."

"okay."

Ruan Lutang was holding the tray, and he heard the girl crying just a few meters away from the fifth table.

"Song Yi, I really have nothing to do with that boy. We just said a few more words, there were other people there at the time."

Then came Song Yi's lazy voice: "You have nothing to do with me. As for how to explain it to me for a long time?"

The girl's eyes widened, and the volume increased unconsciously: "Song Yi, how can you say that? We..."

She bit her lip, and her voice gradually became quieter. She almost said in a breathless voice: "Is it because I haven't slept with you yet? We can go open the room now."

Ruan Lutang frowned and glanced at the girl's face. She was not too old and looked even less than twenty. According to Ruan Lutang's quick glance before, it can be determined that Song Yi is about the same age as this girl.

She dissatisfiedly said to the system: "How old is this? He is already a scumbag, so he can also be a leading actor?"

The system explained: "The prodigal son will not change his head. This kind of male protagonist is very popular."

Ruan Lutang rolled his eyes and was about to put down the dessert when he heard Song Yi sneer and said, "No, I'm not interested in you."

The girl's expression froze, her complexion changed a few times, and finally she gritted her teeth and asked: "Who, who are you interested in? Did someone hook you up again?"

Ruan Lutang's heart jumped, and the sixth sense told him that something was wrong, and the movements on his hands froze for a moment.

Sure enough, Song Yi chuckled a few times, grabbed Ruan Lutang's arm, and said to the girl playfully, "I'm very interested in her."

The girl's eyes rolled back and forth on Ruan Lutang several times, and the anger in it was about to burn several holes in her body.

Ruan Lutang bit her back teeth and smiled generously at this **** heroine halo: "Hello, I am Song Yi's girlfriend." She is determined to save the ignorant girl.