25

Regarding Ruan Nanfeng’s various weird performances, Ruan Lutang presupposed that Ruan Nanfeng was a vicious female partner, and preconceived it as her own possession of Song Yi.

The kiss just now really opened the door to Ruan Lutang’s new world, and it made her enlighten her. What Ruan Nanfeng likes is Song Yi, it’s Ruan Lutang!

With this recognition, Ruan Lutang quickly recalled all the abnormal performances of Ruan Nanfeng in his heart. All the clues before have turned into sharp exclamation marks, clamoring that her guess was not wrong.

"No..." Ruan Lutang was a little unbelievable, froze in place, feeling his mind turned into a mess.

How can there be such a dilemma in the world?

Ruan Nanfeng liked her, as long as she agreed to Ruan Nanfeng, Song Yi could be finished immediately, and her mission would naturally be completed smoothly.

However, Ruan Nanfeng is her sister! She ate and lived together, and had known her sister for 18 years! !

Ruan Lutang's soul is out of his body, and his facial features are as hideous as Edward Munch's "Scream".

She couldn't help but start to doubt life: "System, aren't you trying to fix me on purpose?"

The system swears with its own intellectual brain: "The system was born to serve the host and is not equipped with tricky functions."

"...Oh," Ruan Lutang was struggling with joy, "it seems to be blamed for my natural beauty."

System: "...you just want to be happy."

Ruan Lutang hadn't figured out how to face Ruan Nanfeng, but he couldn't stay in the theater for a lifetime. He was rushed out by the cleaning aunt, rushing out slowly and reluctantly.

She had good eyesight. When she was still six or seven meters away from the exit, she saw Ruan Nanfeng and Song Yi standing together.

Holding a bunch of bright red roses in his hand, Song Yi said to Ruan Nanfeng excitedly: "I almost forgot the roses. Fortunately, you are clever and helped drag your sister."

"Oh, by the way, how about your sister, why haven't you come out yet?"

"How do I know?" Ruan Nanfeng lowered his head and replied absently.

But Song Yi didn't care about her attitude. When his prodigal son turned his head back, he suddenly became an infatuation. He was full of thoughts about the next confession scene, and even smiled unconsciously on his face.

Song Yi is tall, it is very conspicuous just standing, let alone holding a bunch of gorgeous flowers in his arms. Ruan Nanfeng stood beside him. Although there was no interaction, the combination of young men and women had given people plenty of room for reverie.

Even from Ruan Lutang's perspective, the two of them seemed to be closely attached to each other, in an intimate appearance.

If it was Ruan Lutang before tonight, she would only worry about the progress of her mission when she saw this scene.

But after being suddenly attacked by Ruan Nanfeng, she always felt a little awkward when she saw Ruan Nanfeng again. Just like now, seeing those two people talking and laughing, Ruan Lutang frowned unconsciously.

This kind of mood is like a small piece of sand in the shoe, not obvious, but a bit boring.

Ruan Lutang squeezed his eyebrows, then looked up again, and suddenly found that there was another familiar person beside the two.

It's Lin Jie.

She was right, the figure that flashed by before the beginning of the movie really was him.