26

No wonder the system was unusually taciturn during this period, and the sense of presence dropped again and again, it turned out to be a guilty conscience.

Ruan Lutang grinds his teeth: "System, you get me out."

The system trembled and whispered: "Host, what does this have to do with me?"

Ruan Lutang surveyed and asked, "Didn't you say that there is nothing to hide from me, then what is going on?"

"I really have nothing to hide from you..." The system's voice was a little erratic, "Host, you didn't ask me, how can it be considered that I was hiding from you?"

Ruan Lutang: "Haha."

"Okay, okay, that's how it is, the original body is not Ruan Jianguo's biological daughter, and Ruan Nanfeng is not a sister!"

Thinking that the emotional line between the hero and heroine could not be reached again, the system cut off the call depressedly and disappeared suddenly.

Ruan Jianguo's narration sounded: "Xiaotang, your biological father is Ruan Hanlin. Eighteen years ago, he and I were good brothers who were born and died together."

The surname Ruan is not common, but in their small criminal investigation team there are two people with the surname Ruan. One is Ruan Jianguo and the other is Ruan Hanlin.

They have the same surname and the same age, and they are often joked by colleagues that they belonged to the same family three hundred years ago. The relationship between the two is really close.

When Ruan Jianguo’s wife Lin Hongmei became pregnant, Ruan Hanlin’s daughter had just turned one year old. The two families agreed that if Lin Hongmei gave birth to a boy, he would decide to give the two children a baby, and if he gave birth to a girl, he would treat him as a sister.

However, none of them expected that Ruan Hanlin would sacrifice before he knew whether the child was a boy or a girl.

When Lin Hongmei was pregnant for eight months, a criminal gang from a neighboring city fled to the city, and Ruan Jianguo was ordered to lead a team to arrest the fugitive.

During that time, they worked overtime every day, laying nets where the fugitives might appear, and everyone in the team was too busy to shave their beards.

After rigorous deployment and intensive search, they finally mastered the hiding place of one of the little bosses. In order not to stun the snakes, they nestled in the van outside the building where the fugitives were hiding and watched them in turn, intending to wait for the fugitives to be caught in one fell swoop when they gathered.

As the captain, Ruan Jianguo set an example. He hadn't been home for half a month, and his eyes were red.

But that day, Lin Hongmei accidentally fell and broke her amniotic fluid. After being sent to the hospital, her family called and said that it was in a critical condition and urged him to go back.

Ruan Jianguo was holding the phone, his eyes still staring at the exit of the building, and a deep gully wrinkled between his brows.

Ruan Hanlin stuffed a few mouthfuls of buns, and leaned over to him and said, "Brother, you can go back and accompany your sister-in-law. I'll be staring here. It won't be a problem."

"But," Ruan Jianguo hesitated, "what if the fugitive acts?"

"How can there be such a coincidence. We have been staring here for half a month. He will show up as soon as you leave?" Ruan Hanlin said cheerfully, "Besides, isn't there Ronaldinho?"

Ronaldinho was just transferred to their brigade half a year ago. This was his first mission, and he was very immature.

Ruan Jianguo was still hesitating, Xiao Luo also leaned forward to persuade him: "Captain, don't worry, Brother Hanlin and I will definitely be able to watch. Besides, don't you still have other players ambush in the building? Look at your eyes. There are all red blood streaks, and the body can't hold it down like this. Wow, you should go back."