43

Since the demon lord awakened, the demon clan's followers seemed to have the backbone of their lives, and their behavior became more and more frantic.

Even people like Ruan Lutang who have never heard of things outside the window can often learn from the hurried disciples of several new evils done by the demons. For example, they captured the boss of Baiwenlou, and for example, they slaughtered a few. The little family of Xiuxian, and so on, are too numerous to list.

Suddenly complained, everyone was in danger. The few small immortals who had participated in the demon-killing and defending way were afraid that the next person to be slaughtered was themselves, and they gathered together and asked Yuanyang Palace and several other great families to bless them.

Qinglan from Dieyigu came to the door, her teary eyes whispering and unable to make a sentence. Although Dieyi Valley is well-known in the homes of many immortals, it only accepts female disciples and accepts disciples strictly, so the population is thin. Mozu has always been good at bullying less with more, and Dieyigu is outnumbered, except for Qinglan who happened to be not in the valley, no one is lucky enough.

"Under the covering of the nest, there are finished eggs. Today is Dieyi Valley, tomorrow is Yuanyang Palace." Ruan Lutang lay on the hammock, buckled the scroll on his chest, looked up and admired the tree full of peach blossoms.

Tan Xing meditated on the side, opened her eyes upon hearing this, turned her head to look at Ruan Lutang, and after looking at it quietly for a while, she asked in a deep voice, "Master, are you afraid?"

"..." Ruan Lutang didn't say a word, and it was a long time when Yan Xing thought she would not answer, then suddenly he said, "Of course I'm afraid."

"Once the Mozu enters Yuanyang, it means that the horn of war between the two worlds has been sounded. This is an endless battle, and no one is the winner." Ruan Lutang only reviewed the previous battle from the perspective of a bystander. The tragic scene was enough to make her heart tremble.

She looked compassionate, her eyes focused on a point of nothingness, and she seemed to be caught in the world full of rust and dark red, so she didn't see the cruel smile at the corner of Yan Xing's mouth.

The empty and hypocritical words that no one is a winner mean nothing to her. Xiaoxing was adopted by the demons since he was a child, with the mission of revitalizing the demons, and has a natural rejection and hatred of humans and immortals. Cultivators are an obstacle to the dominance of the demon race, and mortals are like ants. All she has to do is to step on the bones of these people to open the way for the demon lord, until the demon lord ascends to the supreme throne.

What's more, her parents were beheaded by these compassionate cultivators in the great battle a hundred years ago, that person...

Thinking of this, Yan Xing's expression became colder and colder, as if a cluster of flames burst into his eyes. She hid her hands in the wide sleeves, stroked the lines of the spirit key over and over again, and swallowed the enemy into her abdomen in her imagination.

"How about you, aren't you afraid?"

Ruan Lutang suddenly turned his head, looked at her scorchingly, and picked up the end of his speech. Although the question was a question, it seemed that she already knew her answer.

Yan Xing was taken aback when she saw her, and the spirit key almost slipped out of her hand. She hurriedly sat down, her voice trembling, and said, "Of course the disciple is scared and terribly scared." Shaoxing felt that this was not a lie, after all, she was really seen by Ruan Lutang's eyes that seemed to see everything through. Seeing distraught.