42

It was already the next afternoon when Yan Xing stood up on his head. After drinking too much alcohol last night and catching the cold wind, she quickly paid the price for her indulgence-Shaoxing only felt a splitting headache, and her lips were dry and skinny.

She sat on the bed for a long time, pushing the residual alcohol out of her body by the working breath, and then she felt better. Then, Yan Xing raised his eyelids and saw Ruan Lutang standing quietly in front of the window.

"!" Yan Xing took a breath of fright, and the memory of last night returned like a tide, and then stopped in the starry sky. Then... Then what happened, how could she be in Ruan Lutang's house?

Tan Xing tried hard to think about it, and suddenly thought of something, hurriedly reached out into her arms and fumbled. When her fingers touched the cool texture of jade again, she finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Forget it, no matter what happened to him, as long as the spirit key is not lost, there is nothing to worry about. Unlucky last night, today she rode Ruan Lutang to sleep and went off to sleep, otherwise everything would be fine.

Thinking of this, Yan Xing slowly got off the bed and walked to Ruan Lutang's side.

Ruan Lutangsong held the frame fan and looked out of the window dreamily. Her gaze crossed the courtyard, through the peach forest, and looked into the distance.

She was right in front of her, but she felt far away, as if she was going to disappear in the next second. Yan Xing's heart trembled, and he blurted out, "Master..."

"Look," Ruan Lutang still looked far away, his voice full of compassion, but mixed with a trace of indifference that was not easy to detect, "The rain is coming, and the sky is going to be chaotic."

Because the star is unknown, he felt a little uneasy, but obediently followed Ruan Lutang's words and turned his head to look out.

The sky outside seems to be a little different. Obviously it was a sunny afternoon, but there was a cloud of black clouds looming over the horizon, and from time to time a few flashes of light appeared from the gap of the tumbling clouds, like purple thunder and lightning.

"It's going to... rain?" Yanxing said hesitantly, but the sun was still hanging high above her head, besides, she didn't hear the sound of thunder and lightning.

When Tan Xing was still wondering, he heard Ruan Lutang laugh, and finally looked away from the window, and looked at her with a smile: "It's the demons who have returned to the world."

"Devil?" Yan Xing rushed to the window incredulously, and carefully glanced at the direction of the black cloud while lying on the window frame, "Devil, has he already awakened?"

"Natural vision, demon qi surging, and beasts screaming. This is the scene that the demon venerable will only have when he comes to the world." Ruan Lutang explained calmly, and suddenly said, "the demon venerable can escape the suppression method silently. It's because the spirit key suddenly disappeared."

No emotion could be heard in Ruan Lutang's tone, and Yan Xing was not sure whether she had noticed something wrong with her, so she quietly put her hands on her body and was ready to attack.

"Whether it was stolen," Ruan Lutang's bright black eyes blinked, and his long and thick eyelashes swept across the lower eyelids gently, and continued, "Or the spirit key is looking for its destined owner, no matter what In whose hands it is, I only hope that person can make the right choice."

Tan Xing tried his best to restrain the urge to rub the spirit key, squeezed out a smile, opened his lips and asked, "What is right and what is wrong, and how should Master define it?"