101-110

101

Seeing that the scene became more and more ugly, someone finally leaned in to help round the field.

The alphas who are camping together are all friends of wishing dreams, so naturally they tend to wish dreaming when they fight.

The omega they brought surrounded Zhu Mengzhi, and they twittered to persuade her to have a large number of adults, not to have the same knowledge as He Shanshan. The few who could not squeeze into the encirclement stood aside, deliberately keeping a distance from He Shanshan.

In the end, I wish Mengzhi's Prime Minister could hold the boat in his belly, and nodded arrogantly to express his carelessness. The people who had surrounded him finally dispersed and took He Shanshan away by the way.

After a while, those people talked and laughed loudly again, and the cold atmosphere finally thawed, whether it was a false feeling or a pretense.

There was still no smile on Zhu Mengzhi's face. She sat on the ground with her arms supported, her fierce aura in no way eased. She raised her eyes to look at Ruan Lutang, frowning in dissatisfaction, and said, "Ruan Lutang, do you have no temper?"

"Yes, it's big!" The quietly onlooker system saw that another victim was going to be deceived by Ruan Lutang's harmless appearance, and couldn't help but whispered.

Ruan Lutang remained unmoved, and smiled slightly: "It's okay, miss, I'm not angry."

Hearing her generous answer, Zhu Mengzhi became more angry: "I'm angry!"

Zhu Mengzhi has a kind of resentment of hating iron and steel, and said in a strong tone, "You are not allowed to talk to her anymore, except me, you are not allowed to bow to anyone but me!"

After a two-second pause, Zhu Mengzhi added explanatoryly: "At any rate, I am also my assistant to Zhu Mengzhi. Being bullied by a cat and a dog like this is a shame for our Zhu family."

"Have you heard? This is an order!"

Ruan Lutang was as meek and obedient as ever: "Okay, miss."

She looked at Zhu Mengzhi and promised word by word: "I will always follow your orders."

The fire light shone on one side, and most of Ruan Lutang's face was covered in the shadow, only the pupils were shining brightly.

When she said this, she looked at Zhu Mengzhi intently, as if swearing, her eyes were full of piety.

Zhu Mengzhi was stunned for a moment, and took the initiative to look away uncomfortably, avoiding the scorching gaze, and muttered in a low voice: "It's fine if you know."

Fang Jiayan looked at her on her knees, and suddenly said with emotion: "Mengmeng, you have finally grown up and become a sensible girl."

Ming Ming's full-fledged speech became a reward to her under the ten-layer filter of Zhu Mengzhi.

She tilted her head in embarrassment, and heard Fang Jiayan's invitation: "See you at the top of the mountain at 11:30 tonight."

He blinked: "Don't be discovered by others, this is a date between the two of us."

Zhu Mengzhi glanced around, those people were chatting enthusiastically, no one looked at them. Fang Jiayan was very close to her, and her voice was even quieter, almost speaking with a little voice, as if, as if this were a secret that belonged only to them.

Thinking of this, the corners of Zhu Mengzhi's mouth rose involuntarily. Looking at Fang Jiayan, she nodded a little shyly: "Yeah."

Even on the way back to the tent, her emotions were still very high, her footsteps bounced lightly, and her mouth was still humming a tune.