2

After school, Lian Baiyue hopped to find Kong Ke. She was so small, but she stubbornly pulled Kong Ke up.

Kong Ke hid aside with an ugly expression, and drew a wide distance from Lian Baiyue.

Lian Baiyue didn't give up on squeezing him, but suddenly fell on a soft Xiangxiang body.

Ruan Lutang did not know when she stood up too, standing right between the two of them.

She didn't move, and put her arm around Lian Baiyue with one hand, and said in a little surprise: "Student Lian Baiyue, you are a bit too enthusiastic."

Lian Baiyue quickly bounced away from her, but the light scent of Ruan Lutang still lingered in her nose.

She sniffed lightly and confirmed that the scent was coming from Ruan Lutang's body, and then asked, "Did you spray perfume?"

The school does not allow students to make-up and spray perfume, especially the old antique Mediterranean. Even Baiyue made up his mind and went to the office in the afternoon to file a complaint.

Who made her seduce Kong Ke, huh!

Thinking of this, she thoughtfully reminded: "We are still students, and we should focus on learning. There will be opportunities for makeup and dressing. Kong Ke, you think so too, right?"

Kong Ke didn't know whether Ruan Lutang sprayed perfume or not, he hesitated and didn't know how to answer.

Ruan Lutang shook his head and denied, "I didn't use perfume."

She raised her arm and smelled it, then stretched it out in front of Lian Baiyue, and asked, "You can really smell the fragrance?"

Kong Ke's expression on the side was a bit ugly. He knew that Lian Baiyue liked him, but he didn't expect that Lian Baiyue would directly lie and frame Ruan Lutang.

Lian Baiyue looked at Kong Ke's suspicious eyes, suddenly anxious: "I really smell it!"

"Citrus, and the smell of orange blossom."

"Um..." Ruan Lutang thought for a moment, "it should be the smell of hormones."

"I heard that some people will smell the hormones on other people. If you are a disgusting person, you will smell a stinky smell, if you like a person, you will smell a good smell."

She suddenly looked at Lian Baiyue and said seriously: "Since you smell the scent on my body, it means you like me."

"I--" Lian Baiyue was startled.

Ruan Lutang continued: "Even the taste can be described in such detail. It seems that you really like me."

Lian Baiyue was speechless, her face flushed with anger, but this looked more like a shame after being said to the center, especially Ruan Lutang deliberately showed a smile of "it doesn't matter, I understand".

You understand a ghost!

Lian Baiyue shouted hoarsely in her heart, Ruan Lutang, narcissistic!

She won't like her!

Lian Baiyue looked at Ruan Lutang, who was smiling and full of smiles, his face burned all of a sudden. Fortunately, the red color hadn't faded, so now it is not so obvious.

Well, she might like Ruan Lutang a little bit, but only a little bit, and only that face!

The system was dumbfounded: "Is it really good for you to deceive the flowers of the motherland like this? The vicious female partners are all crippled by you!"

Ruan Lutang calmly put away his expression: "Everyone is responsible for saving the astray girl. Don't talk if you don't send me a banner."

The system changed the subject wisely: "I remember you sprayed perfume before you went out..."

Ruan Lutang's noodles didn't change the color: "Of course, I am neither a fragrant concubine nor braised pork. How can I smell without perfume."

"..." The system was completely speechless.

If you can lie without blinking, you must do a lot!

The cafeteria was crowded with people, and they waited in line for a long time to find an empty table.

Kong Ke volunteered to serve the soup, even Baiyue wanted to follow, but Kong Ke walked too fast, and the people disappeared in the blink of an eye, so she had to sit back and concentrate on eating.

The cauliflower in the cafeteria is hard to swallow, and it is hung with heavy oil and salt. After taking two bites, Ruan Lutang put down his chopsticks and looked at Lian Baiyue intently.

Even Bai Yue's head was buried in the dinner plate, but she still couldn't hide from Ruan Lutang's line of sight. She had to raise her head and said fiercely: "What am I doing?"

Ruan Lutang smiled: "Do you like Kong Ke?"

Her question was so straightforward that even Baiyue was caught off guard and choked severely.

"How are you──" She originally wanted to ask Ruan Lutang how she knew, but when she thought, it was all girls, and her careful thoughts must not be hidden from her.

So what did Ruan Lutang confirm to her for? Declare war?

Lian Baiyue asked vigilantly: "What does it matter to you?"

It's fried.

Ruan Lutang shrugged: "Don't you want to sit with Kong Ke?"

Lian Baiyue looked at her without speaking.

Ruan Lutang continued: “There are odd numbers of boys and girls in the class. Since it is inevitable for men and women to be at the same table, the head teacher definitely hopes to maximize the benefit of learning. Feel free to ask, he shouldn't refuse."

The first class of the third class has always been Kong Ke, and Kong Ke not only learns well, but also plays basketball well. Usually the two are just the same, but Kong Ke takes over, so even Baiyue is so obsessed with him.

Even Baiyue thought for a while, with the Mediterranean personality that does everything to improve his performance, he would definitely agree to this proposal.

However, even Baiyue looked at Ruan Lutang suspiciously, why did she take the initiative to help?

Ruan Lutang saw her thoughts, lowered her eyes, and said softly: "Whether you believe it or not, I have no idea about Kong Ke."

"In the previous school, a boy chased me. Although I rejected him, a girl who liked that boy started spreading rumors that I had robbed her boyfriend."

"Why don't I know?" The system was stunned by Ruan Lutang again.

Lian Baiyue moved slightly in her heart: "So, you just transferred?"

Ruan Lutang nodded: "I don't have a good friend. You are the first girl in this school to talk to me. I don't want to be misunderstood by you."

Even Baiyue felt a little guilty. Ruan Lutang actually did nothing. Instead, he invited Kong Ke to the cafeteria for himself, and also took the initiative to let Kong Ke out of the same table. However, he always regarded Ruan Lutang as an imaginary enemy, and wanted to go to the class teacher to file a complaint.

She stretched out her hand to hold Ruan Lutang and said solemnly: "No, I won't get you wrong. From now on, we will be good friends, okay?"

Ruan Lutang pulled out his hand and shook Lian Baiyue's hand again. Well, slippery and tender.

She opened her eyes slightly and showed a surprised expression: "Really?"

The system watched Ruan Lutang's big move, successfully turning his rival into a girlfriend, and the whole system view was broken: "Routines are all routines."