36

Ruan Lutang didn't say a word, and first looked at Yanxing up and down, until she saw the hairy in her heart, then faintly nodded and gave in sideways.

Shaoxing sneaked in with the dinner plate, kicking and uneasily, then turned his head and put on a smirk, eagerly offering a treasure to Ruan Lutang: "Master, this is the breakfast I got up early in the morning to buy it. You can try it. , can be delicious. "

Ruan Lutang paced slowly to the table, sat down, looked at the plate of free breakfast served by the inn on the table every day, raised his eyebrows: "This is it, you bought it?"

"Yes," Tan Xing didn't realize that all of his tricks had been seen through, and he lied casually without any guilty conscience. "This shop has a very good business. I got up before dawn, so I bought it."

"Hmm..." Ruan Lutang took a bite of the pastry, did not pierce it, but pointed with a heavy face, "Why is this dim sum entrance no different from the one in the inn, Yanxing, could it be that you were cheated?"

"..." Yan Xing rolled his eyes quickly, and he had to look like a clever apprentice on his face. He lowered his eyebrows and replied pleasingly, "Yan Xing is stupid."

Ruan Lutang is very magnanimous: "You are new to the world. I don't know that there are the most cases of selling dog meat in this world. It is normal to be cheated for a while."

As she spoke, she changed her conversation and said, "But the Chaohua Crisp in a shop in Luoxia Town is really delicious. I ate it once by accident and I still can still taste the taste. It's just a pity, it's only available every time. Mao Shi day supply, to late to miss it ...... "

Ruanlv Tang and stopped, holding laugh to see submerged stars. Her suggestion was too deliberate. Where could Yan Xing be unable to hear what she said, but she dug this pit first, and now she can only jump down: "Since Master wants to eat, then Yan Xing will buy it for Master tomorrow. It is. "

"Well," Ruan Lutang nodded in satisfaction, and put a piece of pastry into his mouth, "Really a good disciple of Master."

Tan Xing grinned his teeth, took a deep breath, resisted the urge to hit someone, and took the time to explain where he was yesterday.

"Master, I was in Wangxianlin yesterday. I didn't leave on purpose. It's just that I heard some noise around me, suspecting that it was a fox demon making chaos, so I chased it up. I didn't expect to lose my direction, and when I walked out of Wangxianlin in a daze, the night was already deep. I see the master room turned out the light, I did not go to bore you with. "

When she talked about lies, she didn't write drafts, her face was not red and her heart beats, she emphasized her weakness and innocence throughout the story, and she wished to engrave a few big characters on her forehead instead of sneaking to play.

Yan Xing finished speaking in one breath, and carefully watched Ruan Lutang's reaction: "Master, you won't be angry with me, will you?"

Ruan Lutang appropriately expressed the concern that she should have as a master: "Is there such a thing? I have neglected and forgot that your low cultivation level may be in danger at any time."

Nice cheat.

Although Yan Xing slandered in his heart, Ruan Lutang didn't have the slightest doubt about her words, which still made her very dark. As she laughing, while follow Ruanlv Tang, then nodded:. "Mmm"

Ruan Lutang went on to say: "Fortunately, I have a kind of magic weapon here. Just tie it to your and my wrists. From now on, no matter where you are, as long as you are in a string, you will know it as a teacher. If you are in danger in the future, I will also timely rescue. "