Chapter 10

Sammy

Oh good god. I could not do it. I could not call him...that!

"Come now Samuel," his breath was rough. "I'll give you five more seconds before I take this belt back off and beat your ass again with it."

I clenched the bed cover...Nicholas's hands had been on me...up my shirt...he had touched me with his hands...my stomach, my chest, my nipple. He hand even messed with my nipple and I had moaned at the feeling...my mind was going insane...I was blushing crazily and I felt so small. I was weak...unable to fight Nicholas off.

"1." He started.

Oh god, if I don't call him that...word...he's gonna hit me with the belt again...

"2."

I don't want him to use it again...my ass stings so much.

"3."

I could see anger in his eyes again, the rage boiling over like an overfilled pot.

"4, Samuel!" His voice was deeper and rough. He narrowed his eyes in a warning fashion. I could see him beginning to take off his belt, afraid of the pain I threw all caution to the wind and sucked up my pride.

"I!" I shouted over him. "I'm-I'm so-so-sorry..."

His ears perked up, waiting on the word he desperately wanted to hear.

"I'm sorry Daddy..." my voice barely above a whisper, my hands gripping at Nicholas's shirt.

I could have died from embarrassment right then and there. I felt my face flush red and tears sat in the corners of my eyes.

"Louder." Nicholas leaned over me once more, his hand returning to my hip.

There was surely a bruise on it from earlier when he had so kindly gripped it and plunged his claws into me...I jumped at his touch and he tried to close the distance between us.

I scooted back and I gulped as I tentatively raised my shaking voice, "I-I'm so-so sorry Daddy..." I whined more than I had meant too. I may have even released a sob.

Nicholas was quick to grab my wrists, a sense of joyousness in his eyes. I squealed as he yanked me upward into his arms with more force than necessary. He hugged me tightly against his chest and I wiggled around in his arms, I had not wanted him touch me so...I froze as his hands traveled down my back and went over my ass.

I heard him growl lowly as he suddenly gripped my butt. My hands gripped onto the front of his shirt as pain shot through me.

"Oh my god..." he groaned as his hands massaged my butt.

He buried his face into my neck and took a deep breath...I felt him shiver and his chest vibrated like a cat's when it purrs.

"Oh god..." he groaned as he rubbed himself into the crevice of my neck.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I croaked as I felt his hands slid up to my hips and perch on them.

Abruptly, Nicholas flipped us over so that I was perched on his lap. My ass hit his legs and I hopped upward. Nicholas wrapped his arms around my lower body and yanked me closer to his body. I put my hands on his shoulders and tried to push myself away from him, but it was worthless. I looked down into his eyes and they changed at once from a dark green to fully black. He flashed his sharp canines at me and I squealed unintentionally.

"Oh oh oh, such a wonderful sound." His voice was deeper again, and I suddenly felt the urge to run for my life. "I want to hear more of your sexy voice." He growled as he yanked my hips downward.

My legs spread and my ass landed squarely on something very big and hard...

"Oh my god!" I cried, frozen.

I felt Nicholas's hand snake up my shirt...again.

"You feel something you like?" He snickered as he ground his hips up.

I moaned as feelings of electricity spring from somewhere deep within me.

"W-What was that?" I clenched onto Nicholas's shoulders.

"What?" He teased, "this?" He ground his hips upward again.

I moaned out loud. My hand flew to my mouth.

"You like it?" His voice was drenching with lust.

"N-no." I shook my head rapidly as his hand moved from my stomach to my leg. He rubbed his hand in circles, growing closer and closer to my dick.

I tried to move my hand to his wrist In some worthless attempt to stop him...but Nicholas shot his hand down to my dick and squeezed with all his might.

I screamed in pain.

"That's right...scream for me Baby Boy..." he groaned as he squeezed again...

Fresh tears leaked from my eyes as I shouted, "Stop! Please!"

"Be nice for Daddy and I'll make you feel so good..."he cooed as he grabbed onto my waist and jerked me around so that my back sat against his chest.

His arms wrapped around my midsection, his hands grabbed my wrists, securing them tightly in one of his hands before grabbing my hair and yanking my head to the side.

"What are you doing?" I tried to break free of his grasp, but it was no use, he was much stronger than I was...and a hell of a lot bigger.

Nicholas was growling lowly as his free hand went to the collar of my shirt. I could feel him tugging on it from behind and the sudden shredding sound rang in my ears. I felt a cold sweat break out on me as Nicholas's tongue ran up and down my throat. I shivered and tried to break away from him as his grip on my wrists tightened and his other hand wrapped around the front of me. He kissed the crevice of my neck over and over again, driving me slightly mad. I felt my eyes close at the light feeling...

"Oh Baby Boy...you feel good?" He whispered in my ear.

My eyes shot open, realizing what I had done.

"No I-," I tried to deny it.

"I don't care what fucking Nick says...he won't take over now...I will mark you know. I will knot you my Baby Boy." Nicholas's voice was different...he was speaking funny and I felt him grinding his hard dick into my clothed ass.

"N-No...please Nicholas." I begged, trying to turn, but his arms restricted me.

"Sorry Baby Boy...I'm not Nicholas." His voice was eerily calm as he kissed my cheek.

"Wha-What-," I froze as a sharp pain spread through my body.

I screamed as loudly as I could...the feeling of his teeth in my neck...the sharp, searing pain...the warm, wet feeling of my blood as it poured from me and into his mouth...

"So good," he moaned, "I'll knot you now." He released me and then tossed me back into the bed.

"What?" My vision was hazy..."k-knot?" My voice was shaky, "what is k-knot?"

"Nicholas may be stupid, but I'm not." He sneered, "you didn't read the damn folder." He growled. "You're gonna regret not reading." He smiled evilly down at me.

My vision was so blurred, my body felt warm, I couldn't stay awake. My eyes were blacking out....

"God damnit!" Nicholas suddenly yelled. He leaned over me...despite my blurry vision, I could still see my blood on his teeth, in his mouth, and staining his lips. "Samuel?" He shouted, "SAMUEL."

The world faded to black.