Chapter 13

Sammy

"Knotting is sex."

His voice replayed in my head as I stared at him.

He scoffed as he ruffled his hair and strode away. I kept my hands pulled around my knees and watched wearily as he went out. I heard the lock click and allowed my eyes to flow with tears.

I had not even been in the house and entire day...and so much shit had happened.

I rose on shaking legs and went into the bathroom. I pulled the shirt off of me and exposed my neck to the mirror. I craned my head and stared at the black mark lacing it's way from my lower neck onto my shoulder. A crescent moon sat just so and long elaborate ties flowed onto my shoulder and around to my back. I jerked around and moved my head as much as possible to see a pentagram on the back of my left shoulder.

"What the fuck!?" I screamed louder than I meant to.

I ran my hand over the mark a few times to see if they were fake...but of course they weren't....just my luck.

"Fuck!" I shouted as my hand hit the counter.

I pulled the shirt back over my head and ran to the bed. I crash onto the mattress and found my way underneath the heavy comforter. I cocooned myself inside the blanket and squeezed my eyes closed, wishing that it was a dream.

I did not want to be the pair of a big, dumb, old jerk who seemed hell bent of having his way with me.

I didn't want to be a pair at all.
Eh
I was scared...I felt alone...the world felt as if it was crashing down all around me and the only thing I had control over was sleep.

I drifted off soundly; my body weary and drained.

Something in me wished to never ever wake up again...but real life is cruel and I felt a gentle shaking on me.

My eyes pried open to see a young girl standing beside me. She had long blonde hair and big brown eyes.

"Hello, my name is Lula." She smiled as if I was to know who she was.

"Uhhhh," I vocalized as she smiled down at me.

"Come on get up!" She chirped as she ripped the comforter back.

I screeched and grabbed at it. I was, after all, without pants.

"No time to be shy Luna!" She tugged the blanket away easily.

"W-what?" I stuttered at the name "Luna."

She reached down and grabbed my hands, pulling me out of bed.

"I've brought you these," she passed me some clothes which seemed to be more or less my size. "Go and get dressed fast! We have a lot to do today Luna!" She pushed me toward the bathroom.

"I-My name is n-not L-Luna." I stuttered as I forced myself to walk into the bathroom.

Her constant smile was freaky.

"I know!" She chirped as I went into the bathroom.

"S-Stop calling me Luna then!" I tried to stop my stuttering as I yelled from the bathroom.

I pulled of the large shirt and tugged on the clothesLula had brought me. They weren't my style...but then again...what other sixteen year old wore Gucci every day. She had brought me a simple pair of jeans and a blue t-shirt with a big black stripe down the center.