Chapter 47

Neil

I had never thought I'd see the day where I was accepted by anyone in this pack...let alone an outsider who joined because they had to.

Luna Samuel seemed strong and bright for being so young.

He was only 16...fresh from his Test!

He already proved brave and won the hearts of the pack when he saved me that day form the mean bitches.

Even if it was me...the omega runt no one had claimed since his own parents and siblings left him alone. The pack wanted to see him fight after hearing Eddie tell Alpha Nicholas what had happened. Alpha Nicholas was proud of his Little Mate...

I didn't think the Luna would have been happy to know he was often called this by Alpha.

I had a deep respect for the Alpha even if he was scary as shit.

Alpha Nicholas had taken care of me since I was a kid...even though he himself was in his late teens or early twenties...I'm not entirely sure of his age.

When Lula became Eddie's mate, she stepped into a pseudo mothering role...and I deeply appreciated it...but it wasn't the same as having a real mother.

As I watched Luna Samuel leading me up the stairs carrying a tray of food, I realized he was a young man on a mission.

He went directly toward Alpha Nicholas's office.

I had not been inside when the Alpha was not inside.

"L-Luna," I called out, a fear encroached itself upon me. "We-We shouldn't go in there...Alpha will be mad."

"Pfff!" Luna scoffed. "Mad at what? If I'm the Luna...he shouldn't be mad right?" I saw something glint in the Luna's eyes that was different than before. "Come on Neil!" The Luna slid in the door, holding it open with his foot waiting for me.

"L-Luna...?" I creeped in the door.

I heard the tray rattling as the Luna cursed and a light popped on.

"Finally some light!" He cried out as he sat at Alpha's computer.

"Y-You shouldn't be there!" I fretted.

"Why?" Luna Samuel looked up at me, "isn't Nicholas my...uh...mate thingy?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Y-Yes he is...but...Luna..." I tried to get him to move.

I knew the alpha would get mad. He didn't like anyone at his desk other than Eddie...there was too many important stuffs.

As Luna Samuel started to shift through papers I panicked.

"W-What are you doing?!? Don't touch that Luna!" I pushed some papers back where they had been.

Alpha Nicholas would never punish me, he never touched me. I felt that it was Luna who would be in more trouble.

"Nonsense!" the Luna waved his hand at me.

"What are you doing?!" I yearned for an answer.

"Looking for dirt on that Ramsey guy!" He scream whispered as he shuffled through papers. "Aha!" He shrieked suddenly.

I heard voices outside the door.

"Luna!!" I ran around the desk and jerked him downwards. The large desk concealing us both.

"What are you-?" He began to ask.

"Shhhh!!" I fretted.

The voices outside the door were in familiar; and they seemed to be up to no good.