Chapter 65

Samuel

"Oh shit," one of the large men looked to the sky as the howls penetrated the day life sky.

Neil looked at me with large eyes, filled with worry.

He looks scared. Winter observed. Something is coming...someone is coming.

"He is coming," I couldn't help but smirk as the howls turned into chatters and chitters.

Wolves talkings wolves shouting, they were searching.

"Take them to the car!" Rain's shrill voice called out as she ignored the chitters that assaulted her ears and those of the two men who helped her.

The two men looked to each other, I could see beats of sweat forming on their heads as the began to drag Neil and I toward the road. We kicked and tried to pull ourselves free from them, but it was useless. They were strong, and yet seemed gullible.

Do something to make your scent stronger! Winter called.

"What?!" I couldn't understand.

Make your scent shot get so Nicholas can find us before we get dragged away to the Goddess knows where Damnit!! He stressed. Do something!! He cried.

"Like what?" I asked as the men continued to pull the struggling Neil and I on.

We may have not been able to fight them off, but we could struggle till they let loose a bit.

"Hurry up!" Rain sneered as she stomped forward. "Stupid bitch!" She cursed me as she watched the man dragging me.

Uhmmmm... Winter seemed to be searching for ideas. Cut yourself!

"Excuse me?" I tried to yanked my body from the man. "You must be crazy!"

Use his knife! It's in his boot! Look! Winter felt like he was dancing inside as my eyes cut toward the man's boot. Your blood is the strongest thing that has your scent on it!

"I could just spit!" I whined.

Spit shit! Cut yourself and let your blood flow! Nicholas will smell it at once! Winter shrieked. Get the damn knife bitch!

"How the heck do I get that?!" I spat back at him as Neil yelped. The man dragging him held him tight.

My eye scanned around and I saw the loose dirt beneath us.

Before I could think, I used all of my might and yanked myself forwards. My body feel ever so much and I managed to grab a handful of the dirt even as the man still held onto my body. I threw the loose dirt in the face of the man who held me and he screamed, throwing his head back and howling in pain, dropping me in the process. I scrambled to grab the knife from his boot and darted a bit away. I found myself in the middle of him, Rain, and the other man who held Neil. I held the knife out as the man who held Neil dropped him and seized forward at me.

"You really wanna do this?!" I shrieked as he started to run at me, "If I were you I wouldn't touch me!"

"Huh?" The man stopped, "the hell are you talking about!? Come here!" He leapt at me.

Like a nimble cat, I easily moved out of his way, and he landed hard on the dirt.

"If you touch me, I can't guarantee your life." I waved the knife around a bit and moved my other hand up and down.

"What the fuck is he talking about?!" The one whose eyes I had thrown dirt in walked angrily up to Rain.

"N-Nothing! He's crazy! That's why we have to take him and this bitch away! He's just a fake Luna!" She spat, her eyes squinting and her body shaking with anger and something akin to fear.