Chapter 84

Samuel

My head was dizzy and my body was burning as Nick carried me out of the cellar jail thingy. My eyes were sealed shut as his strong arms secured me tightly against his body.

Every time I tried to speak, words would not form and sound wouldn't come from my mouth. Heat flower through my body like a river of lava and I was surrounded by a heavy smell and a heavy weight.

As my eyes peered outward, through the fog of my mind, I could only watch as Nick carried me. The sunlight blinded me and flashes of green filtered in through the haze.

The grass...Winter's voice leaked out...he sounded distorted, heavy, and out of it.

In the blink of my eyes, images of the house came. I heard muffled voices from above me.

"Paul!" Nick called. "Paul!"

"What? What? What?" He answered from far away. I thought I heard a door open. "By the Moon Goddess!" He smacked his lips, "I swear if you don't stop leaving our poor Little Luna in such states!!! I don't even know what!" He chastised Nick as I slumped further into his arms.

"Just!" Nick spat.

"Come on!" I felt the doctor touch my forehead. "Damnit! Take him to bed! I'll come up." I felt Nick rush up the stairs, my body bouncing without strength.

"It'll be alright, I promise." Nick whispered as he carried me to the bedroom.

Colors flashed in my eyes as I heard Nick kick a door open. He gently set me down on a bed and I felt myself clawing and pulling on the clothes that entrapped me.

"What Baby Boy? What is it?" He cooed.

"H-h-ah-H-H-Ho-Hot...." I struggled to speak as the heat engulfed me.

"It'll be alright..." he cooed again as I tried to pull my clothes off the wrong way.

"I'm here!" Paul's voice trickled into my ears.

"He said he's hot." Nick spoke up as his hand took my own.

"Oh my..." The doctor sighed at the sight of me. "Luna?" He called to me, a bright flash went back and forth in front of my eyes. "Luna?"

All I could do was groan in response.

"Luna? Has this happened before?" The doctor asked.

I used all my strength in order to shake my head.

The feeling in my body...it was different than all the other feelings I had ever felt. Ever since I had come to this place, many strange things and feelings had occurred. More so in recent days than ever before. This was definitely new.

"Hang in there Luna." The doctor's voice sounded far away.

In that moment, the world faded to black.

Nicholas

"Paul!" I cried, "he's gone limp!"

"No shit! Shut up and hold him steady!" He shouted.

He pulled out a needle and proceeded to flick it. It was filled with a clear substance.

"What's that?" I held his arm steady.

"Suppressants." He mumbled as he jabbed into his vein and injected the material.

"What the-?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yes, I forgot you can be a dumbass!" He whisper screamed.

He shook his head back and forth as he put a bandaid on his arm and tucked him into the bed like a child.