Chapter 11

Nicholas

"God damnit!" I shouted as I rushed back into myself.

Aztec had been in control.

My eyes peered down wearily and my heart retched at the sight of Samuel's small frame cowering beneath me. He was sobbing, blood stained his neck and I could clearly see my teeth marks in him.

Aztec had marked him.

I reached down to touch him, and Samuel didn't move...his eyes were closed...his body was limp as I pulled him into my arms. I panicked as I picked him up and rushed into the bathroom. I set him into the tub and turned on the shower. The water shot out and hit Samuel squarely in his face; his eyes shot open and he gasped for air.

I turned the water off and took a hold of his arms, lifting him up with ease.

"What are you-?" His voice was weak for a moment.

I looked at his face and it was as if a sudden realization smacked him across the cheek.

He tried to wiggle away from me but it was useless. He was much smaller than me, and he was substantially weakened from the recent events.

"I-You-I-," he stuttered.

I will admit to feeling immense guilt.

No reason to be guilty, I just did what had to be done. Aztec seemed so sure of himself.

"You're such a dick," I chided him.

Samuel put his hand to his neck, he rubbed it for a moment but when he pulled his hand away, he shrieked.

"I'm bleeding!" He whined, "Make it stop!" He wailed.

Instincts meant I would have to lick it...but he would freak out more.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I began, rubbing my hand on the back of my neck.

"I don't care if it's a good idea to you- you big dumb dog! MAKE IT STOP!" He wailed.

He just called you a dog. Aztec laughed heartily.

"No he called us a dog." I retorted as I set him up on the counter.

I could see myself in the mirror and immediately felt horrible—I was a full grown man taking advantage of a teenager—a dumb teenager who didn't know the ways of the wolves—and I was liking it.

I peaked at his neck and he tilted his head to let me see where I had bit him. While I did feel guilty that Aztec had marked him without fully explaining to Samuel what it meant and without getting his consent, I liked that he was marked...meant he was mine.

I put my hand on his shoulder gently, and leaned my head in. I lapped up the blood pouring from my fresh bite mark and savored his taste. As my other hand went to Samuel's arm, I felt him shiver. He was terrified of me, but what I was doing now would heal the wound.

I spent a good ten minutes licking before I pulled away. Samuel's puffy eyes turned to me, "did you make it stop?" He sobbed more than asked.

"Yeah, it's not bleeding anymore." I smiled slightly.

He was silent as his hand went back to his neck and rubbed a bit. He looked at the tips of his fingers a released a heavy breath as he saw no blood.

"You shower." I backed away from him.

His eyes went wide, "are you gonna stay in here while I bathe?"

"Not right now," I smirked, I would stay one day, just not today. My moral conscience was beating me. I was 29...he was 16.

13 damn years....

He shook his head as I exited the bathroom.

I heard him slide off the counter and turn on the shower. I could see the steam coming from underneath the door and I heard his silent cries.

I forced myself away from the bathroom door and stopped in front of my vanity; I looked a complete mess.

I had Samuel's blood on my shirt, mouth, and on my teeth. No wonder I scared the kid. I opened the door and peaked out; no one was in the hallway.

I booked it to the opposite bathroom and ran the water. I pulled off my shirt and scrubbed my face and neck raw. I wanted to make his blood disappear from me. I brushed my teeth three times and flossed as much as my mouth would allow. I heard the click of the shower from my room and rushed back inside. I riffled through my drawers and pulled on a t-shirt as I heard the patter Samuel's feet.

"N-Nicholas?" He called.

I turned to see him hiding halfway behind the door as he poked his head out. "What?" I raised an eyebrow. I wished he would just walk out...

"I-I need clothes," I saw a faint blush on his cheeks.

That meant he was naked.

"Anything will do...please give me some." The door closed with a clink.

I stood frozen for a moment, trying to calm myself as my dick swelled up again. I was too horny.

I went back into my drawers and pulled out an old t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I didn't have underwear that would fit him...not that I was complaining about that.

I knocked on the door three times, "Samuel? I've got clothes."

His hand reached out and I placed the clothes into his palm. His hand shot inside as soon as he got a hold of the clothes and I heard him fumbling around.

The door opened and I had to use all of my strength to keep my mouth from dripping open.

"These shorts don't fit...and you didn't give me underwear..." his cheeks were lightly pink.

His hair was wet from the shower and he was only clad in one of my old shirts which fell down to his mid-thigh. He was damn skinny.

"Nicholas?" His angelic voice brought me back out of my trance.

"Ahm I didn't have underwear to fit you and I don't have anything smaller than that in terms of clothes..." I couldn't stop my eyes from wandering over him.

He sighed and rolled his eyes as he pulled open the bathroom door.

Where's he going? I was enjoying that. Aztec purred in satisfaction.

"I was too." I agreed with him as Samuel came back out.

"What? Did you forget something?" I laughed.

"Just my underwear...my pants are ruined..." he turned away from me as he walked past and climbed into the bed.

He scooted himself into a corner and buried his head into his knees. I stared at him from the corner of my eyes as Aztec laughed in my head.

"What's with you?" I asked.

Baby Boy's got a little secret. Aztec smirked, and I know what it is. He sang.

"What secret?" I raised an eyebrow.

Figure it out Nick, You're smart enough. He refused to answer me. You already thought about it earlier.

"Now just what the hell are you-?" I started to interrogate him.

"Ahm-Nicholas?" Samuel's voice rose. "What is this," he pointed to his neck, now marked by my beautiful seal, "A-And what is knot?"

I felt myself straighten up.

He asked about the word "knot," where did he learn that?

He seemed pretty naive...very naive...even for a human...and he didn't know about the symbol on his neck being my mark on him.

All that stuff was in the file folder he was given...

It clicked then.

The reason Baby Boy was so dumb to all this...why he so naive and scared...

He never read the file folder....

He never motherfucking read the folder!!!