Chapter 37

Samuel

"I HATE THIS FUCKING SCHOOL!" I shouted as Nicholas carried me to the car. Mind you...it may be best to tell you what actually happened first.

It all started after I got to school...now do I like to admit that I am a "Luna," no. Do I deny it...maybe. Do I like that my pair or mate or whatever the shit is Nicholas, no.

For the most part, I kept my head down. After yesterday's fiasco of students staring at me like I was the Dalai Lama or Jesus...

I heavily disliked the attention.

As I walked to my fourth hour, I saw Neil patiently waiting at the bottom of the stairs.

"What are you doing?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Waiting on you of course." He shrugged his shoulders and began to walk with me as I climbed the stairs.

"Don't make it sound so normal." I whined at him as we climbed what seemed like never ending stairs.

"But it is to me?" He seemed unsure of his answer.

"What do you mean 'it is to you'?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm an omega." Neil answered me as if I totally understood what the actual fuck he was talking about.

I didn't say anything else as we climbed the last few flights of stairs, but by the time we reached the top, I nearly killed over with shortness of breath.

"Luna," Neil leaned down to my level.

I just looked up at him and scowled a little.

Just ahead of us, the girls who were in our class walked up to the gate. Neil reached down and took a hold of my arm, pulling me up a bit and taking me toward the iron gate.

"Look at that," the girl I remember being called Greta whispered to the other blonde girl, "the gracious omega helping his troublesome Luna." She sneered.

"Such a sniveling little thistle," the other girl spat at Neil, who payed her no attention.

I'm the next moment, Mr. Cartwright was opening the iron gate.

We all walked in past the gates and went to our classroom.

The two bitches sat in the same desks they had the day before.

"Hey! Samuel!" The one called Greta called out to me. It felt weird to be called my name.

I turned to her.

"Come sit here with us." She pointed to an empty desk nearby.

I saw Neil sit in the front row of the desks, the bitches were in the back.

"No thanks." I waved my hand at them and proceeded to sit next to Neil.

He peered at me from the corner of his eyes.

"What a bitch." Greta sneered from behind us.

Neil turned his head a little and looked behind himself.
"You could've sat with them, Luna." He whispered as Mr. Cartwright began writing a paragraph diligently onto the board for us to copy.

"Nah, they seem like bitches." I shook my head.

"Greta is the mate of some warrior, and that other blonde girl is the mate of the neighboring pack alpha, her name is Tandy." He began to write the paragraph onto his paper.

"How are they friends??" I was flabbergasted, from what I lazily paid attention too, they wouldn't have even come into contact with each other.

"No clue." He whispered.