Characterssss

So there are many characters in the story, ill list the names of the mains and a brief description, but the rest is up to imagination!

Alaia Rose Romano
18 years old, 5'4, petite frame, rather small, innocent face with long brown hair till her waist, amazing curves and big beautiful green orbs. She's naive, and obedient but definitely a little spoiled, in a good way though.

Alessandro De' Marco
24, 6'3, muscular build, broad shoulders, short black hair and tattoos scattered around with his piercing gray eyes. Basically really hot. He's good at business and better at being don, he definitely has a soft spot for his girl though.

Antonio Romano
Alaia's father. tall, intimidating frame slightly graying hair, loved Alaia's mom dearly, hasnt married since. He handles the cover business and mafia business in New York for Don Vincenzo, who is also his bestfriend.

Tania Lombardi 
Alaia's caretaker since her mom passed, loves Alaia dearly, short blonde lady with the sweetest face.

Christiano De' Marco
Alessandro's brother, 6'2 muscular build, looks like Aless but with deep blue eyes and black hair. AND TATTOOS

Stephano De' Marco
Alessandro's youngest brother, 6'2 muscular build, black hair, gray eyes.
LOTS OF TATTOOS

Vincenzo De' Marco
Alessandro's father, Owner of the Italian Mafia, bestfriends with Alaia's father, tall, intimidating with gray eyes.

Shaina De' Marco
Aless's mom, 5'8 elegant looking woman with a sweet personality and beautiful face.

Dante De' Marco
Aless's uncle, underboss of the Italian Mafia.

Bianca De' Marco
Aless's aunt, nice lady loves to cook.

Niccolo De' Marco
Aless's cousin, basic italian hunk with gray eyes, and tattoos ofcourse. He's more reserved and has a dark aura around anyone who isnt family.

Matteo De' Marco
Aless's cousin, also an italian hunk with eyes a mix of both gray and hazel, and tattoos ofcourse.

Angelo De' Marco
Aless's cousin, youngest out of all the boys, also really hot guy with gray eyes and tattoos ofcourse. Playful lil guy.

OKAY THATS IT FOR NOW
Im so excited for this mainly because ill have somewhere to take out all these fantasies.
Stay tuned for the first 2 Chapterssssss.