CHAPTER 45

ALESS'S POV

Its 11 pm. We got done at the warehouse earlier than expected so now we're heading home. I missed my bambina today, she's just always on my mind.

Once I reach I get out, all the guys pulling up aswell. I walk to our room and quietly open the door in case she's asleep. Its dark in here, i squint to make out her frame on the bed from the little light entering through the windows. The bed is made.

I check the bathroom, the closet and the balcony, but she's not here. The fuck? I walk out and knock on mama's door, she answers.

"oh, lessy, youre early, whats wrong?" she asks me.

"Where is Alaia?" I ask rushed. She furrows her eyebrows.

"In your room?" She asks looking worried, okay she doesn't know, i probably shouldn't worry her. "Aless?"

"Uh, yeah i just thought id come say hi to you first, goodnight mama" I say and kiss her cheek. She shrugs and looks convinced. I dial Nick's phone.

"Nick, I can't find Alaia d-" he cuts me off.

"Matteo just informed that Lara isnt in her room either" he says, sounding out of breath. "I checked the estate, they're no where" he informs

"Fucking hell"  I spit under my breath. "Nick, call security and meet me in the foyer" i say and hang up. Fuck where is she.

"Aless, the men on duty said they left in a car, around an hour ago, Lara was driving" Nick says as I reach. I hear Matteo curse and Leonardo tense up.

"Alaia is not that irresponsible, she wouldn't leave with out a guard or informing someone" I spit.

"But when Lara gets to her, she acts different, they've gotten in trouble before for running off, never at fucking midnight though" Leo spits and shakes his head.

Matteo, who's been on his phone speaks up, "they're at the inferno" He says seriously, looking furious. We all look at him questioningly, "I put a tracker on her phone, she's wild, i dont need to go insane looking for her" he says, walking out. Well, looks like our brother is in deep.

~
We reach inferno, we own the club but I haven't been here since we got back from New York.

We walk in and I ask everyone to spread out. I walk to the bar and search the whole club for the little baby. I spot her on the dance floor, with Lara and two fuckers who look like fucking school boys. Matt gives me a look and we make our way to them.

As she sways her sexy ass, I go and grab the scum who was about to touch whats mine. I push him to the floor and his drunk ass passes out. Pathetic.

"Oh! hiii lessy, do you want an apple martiniii" Alaia squeals. Fuck, she's drunk. She doesn't drink though. What the fuck. "Its gooodd, y-you didn't tell me alcohol makes you feel so wohoo" she slurs.

"Alright neonata, time to go home, sì? lets go baby" she suddenly frowns. And her lip wobbles. "Baby whats wrong" I ask.

"I-Im so sowy Lessy, i-it it was just so fun I had o-one and then the guy gave me one more and I just c-couldn't stand and then he asked to d-dance and I-" she hiccups, so cute.

"baby baby, its okay amore, lets go home sì? we'll get you in bed" I say but she stomps her foot.

"No!" she says folding her arms, pushing up her breasts. Fuck.

"No?" I ask, she shakes her head. "Why not?" I ask softly.

"I want cake you have to get me cake please" She says. Okay drunk Alaia is a little whiny.

"Okay baby, lets go to the car and ill get you some." I say and she nods sadly. I put a hand on her back but she doesn't move.

"My feet hurt" she pouts. I shake my head and pick her up.

~

We're in the car, and she whines.

"Lets have sex" she says, the car jolts. Oh fuck.

"Baby, you're drunk" I say. Fuck im hard.

She giggles and and puts her smooth sexy legs on my lap.

"Lets go homeeee" She says. I just smile and continue driving.

********

ZARA

its an ehh chapter i dunno sorry