CHAPTER 29

I wake up from the most amazing sleep of my life. Im the perfect amount of warm. No too warm not too cold. Its just right. I feel safe and comfortable. I snuggle more towards the warmth, but freeze as I hear a deep grunt.

"bambina" I hear Aless say. His morning voice is so deep. It sends tingles to my tummy. I giggle.

"hii" I say looking up at him. He smiles and holds my waist tighter.

"how did you sleep baby" he asks me. His head is now in the space between my neck. I stroke his hair and he hums.

"really good. does that feel nice?" I ask him and he nods. "we should go down to breakfast" I tell him.

"No" he says.

"what do you mean no? We have to go" I say obviously. "that rhymed" i say.

"okay, in a while" he says holding me tighter. Hehe.

~

"Im gonna go change can you do that too, so we can go downstairs together?" I ask him. Its been ten minutes.

"ok" he groans. I get out of bed and go into the bathroom. After a quick shower i walk out to see Aless gone. I walk to my closet and pick out a short white dress with pale yellow cherries on it. its really cute. I stand infront of the mirror and quickly put half of my hair up in a big clip, just then i hear my door open so i walk out.

"hii" I say to Aless so he looks up from his phone

"hii" I say to Aless so he looks up from his phone. He looks at me and grins walking closer.

"Youre so pretty bambina" he says as he leans down to kiss me. It lasts for a few minutes then i pull away.

"thankyou, Italy makes me wanna wear dresses" i tell him and he laughs. We both walk down to breakfast together.

"Alaia, me and Bianca are going to get dresses for the gala, do you wanna come sweet?" Zia Shaina asks me as we eat.

"oh, well i have a dress Aless bought me, but ill come with, i need shoes." i tell her.
"oh ok deary" she says.

"can we get our nails done too?" i ask her hopefully.

"ohh yes that would be wonderful" she says and returns to her conversation with zia Bianca.

"you excited, huh baby" Aless asks me .

"mhm, but i dont know what kind of shoes i should get." i tell him looking up.

"well whatever you wear you have the prettiest feet" he tells me. I roll my eyes.

"you're too kind" I grin and he laughs.

"stop flirting" Christiano says and Aless shows him the finger, earning a glare from zia Shaina.

After breakfast, the guys left for the warehouse and we are getting ready to go to the mall. Im excited I love shopping and having fun.

~

We're at the mall now. In a dress store. I help Zia Shaina pick a beautiful off the shoulder emerald green dress, it has really nice net detailing, its just perfect for the Donna.

And zia Bianca chooses a bottle green sequin dress with a belt. Hers is really pretty aswell. Once we are done we walk to the shoe store with two guards not too far behind.

"Baby did you find something?" zia asks me as she and zia Bianca get done with paying.

"yep these, are they ok to go with red?" I ask them showing my shoes.

"Oh yes! They're beautiful tesoro" zia Shaina squeals and zia Bianca grins and nods.

I pay with Aless's card that he so kindly gave to me and we go to get our nails done. I got almond shaped nails with red tips. Once we're done we go to the car.

 Once we're done we go to the car

"Oh! we should have a late lunch"  zia bianca says excitedly. "I know this really nice place".

So we spend the afternoon at lunch having a chat. It was super fun and just what i needed.
~

Its night time now. I have cramps so i didn't go to dinner. I usually dont walk around so much on my period, but i wasnt feeling too sick today so i thought it was ok. But now it hurts.

"why didn't you come to dinner" I hear Aless ask as he walks in.

"No" I say grumpily. I hear him chuckle.

"does it hurt again?" he asks getting into bed. I mumble a yes and snuggle into him and fall asleep.

*********

ZARA

Ill show the shoes in the next chapter when she gets ready fo da gala. they supa pretty.

Also the dresses