CHAPTER 9

I wake up on Wednesday, around noon, i had a late night, i was doing a disney princess marathon all of yesterday since no one was home.

I get of bed and remember the game is today, and im going. With Noah. Do I like him? I dont know, he's just too.. i dont know how to describe it I like an authoritative aura, maybe it has something to do with how i grew up with men or males, but Noah is just- a school boy.

You're a school girl why is that an issue, something i my head says.

I shrug and take a shower.

Once Im done I put on my underwear and silk robe and walk out to see zia by the window.

"Morning Amore, you missed breakfast so i brought some up, you need anything?" Zia asks me.

"Morning Zia, no thankyou, you didn't have to i could've grabbed it myself" I say as i start on a warm chocolate croissant. Mmmm

"I know dear, i like taking care of you, you have any plans today?"she asks

"Uh yea, the game is this evening." I say focused on eating.

"Oh, sì, okay well have fun, tesoro"she says walking out

"thanks" i mumble.

~

Im on facetime with Jen.

" Are you sure its not too revealing though?" I ask looking at my outfit.

" What? you always wear skirts" She says frowning.

"Yeah but i dont want it to look like i dressed up for him" I say.

"Noo, you're fine its so good, now lemme get ready ill see you" She says looking away

"Okay, see you" I cut the call.

Its fine right? I look at my outfit in my mirror. Yep. I wear my black Doc Martins then go on my phone.

(think back ankle boots insteaddd)

Now we wait.

~

Noah Tyler: Im outside your Mansion ;)

I get a text from Noah.
I smile and roll my eyes,

Me: oh please, ask them to let you in ill be out in a second.

I rush down the stairs into the foyer and step out leaving the doors ajar.

"hi" i say, in squeaky voice.

He chuckles "hi, sweetie" he says walking closer.

"Che cazzo?" I hear a deep voice behind me, deeper than Noah's.
(What the fuck)

I turn to see Aless and Niccolo, and from the furious look on his face i know Aless is the one who spoke and not Niccolo, he looked amused almost.

"Neonata, who is this?" Aless asks me, but still stares at Noah. Aless is definitely taller.

"Uh, Aless, this is Noah, he's um taking me to the varsity football game, oh and also to prom on friday" I say looking at Aless.

I see his gray eyes darken suddenly.

"Is that so?" he asks, again not looking at me.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"yeah and i asked papa and zio Vince, they said its okay, can we leave now?, Noah plays he cant be late" I explain to him.

Aless's eyes snap to me,
"you're leaving? with him?" he asks me.

"Y-yes?" it comes out as more of a question.

Aless just nods and walks back inside as Niccolo waves at me.

"Sorry about that they're a little protective" I say to Noah

"Its fine, shall we?" he asks smiling.

I smile as he opens the car door for me.