CHAPTER 43

We're at the store now. I asked the kitchen maids about the things ill need and i only need to buy green colour, mint extract and white butter for the frosting. Im making a chocolate cake with mint icing. I love chocolate and mint so im happy.

"Baby we're going shopping tomorrow, sì?" Aless asks trailing behind me.

"Yes, if its okay with you" I say looking at him. He's about to say something but his phone rings.

"i have to take this bambina" he says and i nod, walking into the next aisle to look for green colour. I see a box of food colours at the top shelve. Damn it. Aless is still on the phone. I go on my toes and try to reach it but fail. I pout.

"Uh, do you need help with that?" i hear someone ask behind me. I turn to see a guy, probably a little older than me standing there. "oh im sorry, do you not speak english?" he asks when i dont respond.

"Oh, no i do, sorry" i say sheepishly.

"Its fine I-" he is cut off by Aless's deep voice.

"Bambina, something wrong?" he asks eyeing the guy.

"No, i couldn't reach the box of food dye so.." i say. "Thankyou for stopping to help me" I smile at the man who smiles back then leaves.

"Everytime I leave you alone for even a minute, some idiot just has to try" he mumbles, a little irritated, maybe even angry.

"Come on, he wasn't trying anything, he was literally just being polite." I say and he rolls his eyes. "Who can reach that shelve anyway, its too high and impractical i do-" I stop when Aless hands me the box. I huff and pout.

"Dont pout. Youre fun size, you know like the m&ms bottle you like so much" he says and i scowl at him. "come kitten, dont you want to make that cake" he says leading me to the cashier.

We get back to the house and i go straight to the kitchen, wash my hands and start grabbing the things i need for the cake batter. Aless takes a seat on the counter across the island so we're face to face while I work. We talk about random things as I make the cake.

~

~

Im almost done, i just need to decorate the cake with the icing i made. As Im frosting the cake, Nick, Stephano, Chris, Matt, Angelo and Leo enter the kitchen talking loudly.

"Laylay? What are you making?"  Angelo asks walking closer.

"Im making a cake, im done just need to finish decorating." I tell them.

"You make the best cakes" Chris says, munching on some crisps he got from the pantry.

"Agreed. Bunny, why is the frosting green?" Leo says and I hear Aless scoff.

"Oh! Its mint, i wanted mint chocolate cake and i dont know if you can get any in any bakeries, so i made one!" I tell him excitedly. he smiles and nods. We all chat while I finish up and put it in the fridge, to eat after dinner.

~

We're in Aless's room. He's laying on his back and im on top of him on my tummy as he plays with my hair. We all had cake after dinner and everyone enjoyed it.

"Alaia" I hear Aless say and his chest vibrate. I rest my chin on his chest and nod for him to continue. "I want you to move to my room" he says. I tilt my head.

"but i only go to my room for clothes im hear the rest of the time anyway" i say confused.

"I know, i want you to bring your clothes in here, so this room can be ours. I want to watch you do your makeup, or your hair, i love doing that. " he says.

"Oh Aless, you're so cuteee, ill bring my things in here. I love you" I say kissing his chin.

"I love you more bambina" he says.

We talk about random things and then we bith drift of to sleep in eachothers arms.

***************

ZARA

hewooo

So I edited chapter 39 and i added that Leonardo has a sister, Lara, who's 20 and is coming to Italy a lil later. So uh yeh.

Also, lemme know if i should put lil stars on the chapters that refer to mature themes. I was talking to a friend about how i dont want it to be a problem and she suggested it. Oki thenkss byeee muahh