CHAPTER 64

Its my wedding day. I feel numb. Like i cannot believe this. This is so surreal. Everything happened so fast but it feels perfect. I look at myself in the mirror and let out content sigh resting my hand on my tummy. I smile. Im excited.

My dress is beautiful but simple. It has a lace bodice and the skirt is white frill. My shoes are really pretty, ill definitely feel the ache later but i wanna wear heels on my wedding. My veil is the most amazing and exciting part. Its grand, it look absolutely beautiful and it'll probably look so breathtaking when i walk down the isle.

When Zia Shaina asked about the kind of dress i wanted i told her i wouldnt mind it being simple, but she insisted on making ot nice and grand. So we met in the middle. The dress is really beautiful and simple and the veil is really over the top. I love it though .

They were able to fit the bodice so it gives me bump space. My bump isn't big, so it doesn't show throught my gown.

 My bump isn't big, so it doesn't show throught my gown

(I couldn't find a dress i liked so just imagine something of the sorts^)

Im touching up my hair when i hear a knock

Im touching up my hair when i hear a knock. I call for them to come in and papa enters. I turn a grin at him. His expression is a little sad but happy too.

"You look so beautiful, princepessa" he says as hr comes closer and pecks tge top of my head. "You're mother loved Alessandro, i know she'd be happy" he tells me and i nod. I know he misses her. "Im proud of you, Alaia. You are all grown up, i cant believe it. My baby is having a baby" he says making me let out a wet laugh with tears pooling in my eyes.

"I love you principessa, i wish you and Aless a very happy life" he says and i nod. We hug for a few minutes and then break away. "Are you ready mia dolcezza?" he asks. I nod nervously and we make our way to the doors that lead up to the isle. Here goes.

ALESSANDRO'S POV

As I stand at the alter, i cant fucking believe my luck. 6 months ago I was just an arrogant son of a bitch with nothing that i truly had and wanted to keep. Now, i have tge love of my life and my entire world growing inside her. And today, im making her all mine forever.

The music starts as a few girls come out, along with Nick and Jess, my baby's friend. Nick is my best man and Jess is the maid of honor. Once they are all situated, everyone stands and I see zio Tonio and my breathtaking angel walking down the isle. She looks absolutely beautiful, i fall in love with her more, every moment. She's mine. She's carrying my baby. Im one lucky bastardo.

As they approach me, i put my hand forward to help her up the small step. Zio kisses her head and pats my back. We both stand in front of the priest, holding hands as i look into her eyes. He starts the chanting and i just tine him out looking at the gorgeous woman thats mine.

"You look edible, babygirl" i say, repeating the words i said to her on her prom night. She giggles.

"You look very handsome aswell" she says. I smirk and am about to reply when the priest speaks.

"Tu, Alessandro De'Marco, prendi questa donna per tua moglie, da avere e da tenere in malattia e in salute, per ricco o povero, finché morte non ti separi?" he asks and i look into my baby's eyes.
(Do you, Alessandro De'Marco, take this woman to be your wife, to have and to hold in sickness and in health, for rich or poor, till death do you apart?)

"Sì, io faccio" I say in a deep voice and Alaia smiles bright.
(Yes, i do)

"Tu, Alaia Rose Romano, prendi quest'uomo per tuo marito, da avere e da tenere in salute e in malattia, ricco o povero, finché morte non ti separi?" he asks her the same question and she starts nodding ad he speaks. So fucking cute.
(Do you, Alaia Rose Romano, take this man to be your husband, to have and to hold in sickness and in health, for rich or poor, till death do you apart?)

"io faccio" she squeaks and I grin gripping her hands.
(I do)

The priest nods. "Per il potere conferitomi, vi tengo entrambi nel sacro matrimonio, ora potete baciare la vostra sposa, figlio" he finishes.
(By the power vested in me, i hold you both in holy matrimony, you may now kiss your bride son)

I pull Alaia gently by the waist and kiss her so fucking hard making her squeal. I hear applause and cheering but i just continue devouring my wife.

My wife.