CHAPTER 23

ALESS'S POV

We've been at the warehouse all day. Im tired. Ive been training to become don for all my life. The most difficult thing by far is the paperwork. I thought being Don would be all guns and torture. But no, ill have paperwork.

I miss my little baby. She's been home alone all day, I wonder what she's doing.

"Aless, we have the Annual Gala this Saturday, you're taking Alaia sì?" Papa asks me.

" I haven't asked her yet, but sì, im asking her" I confirm as I finish up my work. "Im going home, when will you come?" I ask him.

"In a little, you go on" he tells me distracted. I nod and pick up my jacket, walking out.

When I reach the house, I get out of the car and toss the keys to tyler. He parks it for me. Good kid.

I walk in and go to my babygirls room to say hello. But she isnt in there. Where is she? I walk back downstairs and drop my jacket on one of the sofa's.

"Mama?" I say loudly. She comes out the kitchen and looks at me expectantly. "Where is Alaia?" I ask her. She smiles

"hm, i dont know, I haven't seen her since I got home, check the sun room, she used to be there as a child alot." She tells me walking back. I start to walk towards the back of the house. As I approach the sun room, I look in through the glass doors, surely, there she is, asleep. She's so cute like a baby, always sleepy. I walk in and sit on the floor infront of her. I lightly touch her beautiful face.

"Babygirl" I say and watch her stir a little. Her beautiful green eyes flutter open. I smile. "hi baby" I say looking at her. She smiles sleepily.

"hii, what happened?" she asks looking around.

"You fell asleep bambina, are you hungry?" I ask her. I wanna take her out, tonight. I want her to be mine.

"Mm, I am did you bring me something? Cake?" She asks now fully awake. My baby definitely has a sweet tooth. I smile.

"No, but I was thinking if its okay with you, we could go on that date tonight?" I ask her and she blushes. I smirk.

"Okay, what should i wear?" She asks me excitedly.

"You look beautiful in anything piccola" I tell her and she smiles.

"That is so cheesy, really though is it some place fancy?" She asks me innocently.

"Sì, you can also have cake there" I tell her smiling.

"Oh! ok, yay ill take 20 minutes though, is that okay?" She asks sweetly.

"Ofcourse baby, take your time" I tell her. She nods and jumps up and runs out. So cute. I shake my head and stand up.

~
Im sitting in lounge area with Nick, papa and mama, waiting for Alaia. Mama keeps giving me suggestive looks and smirks. She's probably so happy, she loves Alaia, but again, who doesn't.

As Im talking to Nick, I hear heels clicking and I look towards the stairs. My world just stopped. She's the most beautiful woman Ive ever laid eyes on, how she agreed to be mine ill never understand. Im a lucky bastard. Her legs make me want to worship her. She is the epitome of beauty.

"Oh mia dolcezza, you look gorgeous, you have your mother's incredible sense of fashion and your hair!" mama squeals walking to my neonata

"Thankyou zia, Aless do we leave now or...."
She asks me trailing off.

"Uh- yeah, um yeah, yes we have reservations." I say still staring at her. She nods and we say bye to everybody and I lead her out to my car and open her door.

"diventi più bella ogni volta che ti vedo" I say to her and she lets out a cute little giggle.
(you get more beautiful every time i see you)

"Thankyou, you look really nice in your suit too" She says. Adorable. I sit in the drivers seat and drive to the city. Im taking her to a place called 'Javu'. Angelo said its nice. He's had girlfriends so i trust his judgement. Right I hope this goes well.

************
ZARA

So i haven't actually had any comments on here, but if someone could lemme know who's pov the date should be.
I wanna write it now but im confused and indecisive.

Also, Javu is the restaurant Monica worked at in FRIENDSSSSS heheh