CHAPTER 56

We arrived at the ball about an hour ago and I've just been getting acquainted with so many people that Aless, zia and zio, know. It's honestly so exhausting, im so tired I wanna eat.

"Alessandro!" I hear a shriek behind me I turn along with Aless to see a woman wearing the shortest dress ever, and her cleavage is dangerously close to having a nip slip. "Oh it has been too long baby" I frown at the pang i felt in my chest when she said baby.

I expect him to reply so when he doesnt i look up to see him just looking confused. "oh my did you miss me so much that you you cant even stop looking at me? oh I missed your sexy as-" i let out a yelp as i feel tears coming, making his head snap to me and cutting her off. i whisper a small excuse me and go towards the bar.

I already know about his past lovers and how many he had, but seeing her, she is so tall, confident and sensual its just that Im neither of those things and i know someone like her matches Aless. ugh.

"mi scusi signora, questo posto è occupato?" i hear a deep voice ask, and i turn to see Raymond, uncle Reece's son and i smile.
(excuse me my lady, is this seat taken?)

"nope, hi" i say and he sits down.

"you okay?" he asks me and i look up at him and nod.

"im fine, im just tired i guess" i say. he hums and goes for my hand but i stop his sudden approach. "Uh Ray, im i-in a relationship with Alessandro, have been for several months now, and im really sorry if i gave you the wrong ide-"

"No, no Alaia, its okay, you didn't, i promise i did not know, i domt try to hit on taken girls" he says and smiles. I smile too.

"Im still sorry" i say and he laughs.

"Can i get you a drink, signora?"  he asks, but before i can answer, i hear Aless behind me.

"No you can not, come neonata" he says, coldly. I turn to him, then turn back to give Ray a sorry look and stand up to leave with Aless.

ALESS'S POV

As the lady with no clothes babbles, i try to figure out who the fuck she is.

"....sexy as-" i hear a small sound come out of my little baby and i look to her to see she looks so fucking sad. Fuck.

She runs off and as i turn to follow her the whore grabs my arm.

"never fucking touch me again or ill have you killed and i just know no one will look for your trash of a body, you bitch." i spit with venom and walk away to find area I see her at the bar on a stool with that bitch, Raymond from the other night. Im going to kill him.

I walk over and listen to the sweet angel tell him that she's mine. That felt good. But then he comes in with his good guy facade and asks to get her a drink.

When I have her away from him, i speak in my defence,
"Alaia, amore, that was just a weird whore-" she glared at me, cutting me off, probably for using that word. "What? you dont like her!" i exclaim and she shakes her head.

"still" she mumbles cutely. "im not sad about that anymore, i just didn't wanna hear her describe your uh bum" she says. Fuck she's cute. I hate how she said sad and not angry, she's too good to bs sad.

"baby, im sorry, i should have said something, she's just unimportant, i was trying to figure out who she is I-" I stop "Im just sorry mio amore" I say and she nods and smiles.

"Its okay-"

"but baby i saw how sad you looked and im gonna kill her-" i say.

"Aless, i was just sad because ahe was tall a-and very confident and openly sensual and im none of those and i just feel not enough" i say and he kisses me so hard.

"I love you, i love your shy, i love your cute i love everything about you baby, never feel insecure babygirl. Im all yours just like you're all mine" he says. I nod and giggle, kissing him.