CHAPTER 10

ALESS'S POV

I furiously walk towards Zio Tonio's office and enter without knocking.

"l'hai lasciata andare a qualche gioco con quel bastardo?"  I spit looking at Zio Tonio and papa.
(you let her go to some game with that bastard?)

"Calmati, Aless" papa speaks.
(calm down)

"She said its normal to have a date to prom, i still opposed, but Vince let her go" Zio Tonio speaks going through paper work.

"Date?"  I ask, getting furious now.

"Sì, now let us work" papa dismisses.

I curse under my breath and walk out.

"She's on a fucking date with that scum?" I ask pacing as the boys look at me.

"Why do you care Aless, lets fucking go hit on American chicks" Matteo says as if bored.

"Its because he likes her" I hear Nick say with an obnoxious smirk on his face.

I hear sounds of surprise.

"I do not like her, fuck off" I say looking at him.

"Sure, Aless" Nick rolls his eyes.

"Whats up?" Angelo asks, entering.

"Alaia went to some football game with a kid who plays so Aless is losing his shit" Stephano says.

"Ohh like a date, he's gonna win the game and then kiss her and then she'll be cold so she'll wear his jacket with his name on it and all the boys will be jealous.." Angelo blurts out.

Everyone looks at him weirdly.

"What? Ive seen a chick flick or two with past girlfriends" he mumbles, embarrassed.

My jaw clenches as i think about that filth touching my little baby. The only man who's jacket shell where when she's cold, is mine.

" Fuck this shit im going to get her" I say walking out to my car in the garage.

Im coming neonata.

~

I park in the parking lot of the school. It isnt dark but the bright light on the stadium makes it look darker. It looks like the game ended. It also looks like a bomb fucking went off.

I walk up into the building to use another entrance to avoid the fucking crowd. As I walk past a big door, I hear the same voice. The bitch who took my Piccolo Bambino.
(little baby)

"Dude you win, you get to take the shy one home tonight, Ive literally never heard her speak" I hear a sleazy voice say.

"Yeah, she couldn't even speak when i asked her, her friend said yes for her, ill bet she's a good lay, that hot piece of ass" the stupid bitch replies.

I clench my fists and burst in. They both look at me terrified. Pathetic.

"d-dude the fuck you-" one of them starts, i punch both these bastards and they are on the verge of passing out.

"mai mancare di rispetto al mio piccolo tesoro"  I spit and and walk out to find Alaia.
(never fucking disrespect my little baby)

I spot her standing with a girl her age looking at a stand in the parking lot. I quickly glance to see. Its slushies. She's so damn cute i cant even stay mad at her.

I walk up to her and she feels my presence and turns.

"Aless?" comes her sweet voice questioning me. The way she says my name, goddamn.

"Sì, neonata, we're going home" I say and turn around to walk.

She scurries behind me and I smirk. I like obedient little girls.