CHAPTER 11

ALESS'S POV

"Is everything okay? I thought i was coming home with Noah" she asks sweetly as we walk.

My smirk drops and i stop immediately, i turn and look at her sternly.
"You are not to talk to him again, sì? He's a bastard" I say with venom.

"Why are you so angry?" She whispers, frowning.

I sigh,
"Bambina, he's a bad guy with bad intentions, he wants to get into your pants" I say trying to calm down for her.

I watch in amusement as her face heats and becomes crimson and she lets out a cute little gasp
" dont say things like that, its inappropriate" she scolds, looking around.

I chuckle
"No baby, its not, youre just my piccolo bambino ingenuo" I say looking down at her.
(little naive baby)

"I am not a little baby, excuse you!" She says, trying to look angry folding her arms. She looks like a kitty.

"va bene gattina" I say humorously.
(okay kitten)

"quit calling me names" she says angrily as she follows me.

I just chuckle.
We make it to the parking lot when i hear;
"Aless?" in her tiny voice.

"Sì, gattina?" I ask turning to look at her small frame.

"D-do you have any money right now?" she asks and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yes, why?" I ask a little confused.

"uh can you buy me a slushy please? Ill pay you back promise, i just forgot my wallet." she speaks.

Fuck she's so cute i could eat her. I release a breathy chuckle and say;
"Ofcourse kitty, come"

I watch as a big grin spreads across her face and she runs to the stand.

I walk behind her as she approaches and looks at the little poster. I see some little boys standing beside her. My jaw clenchs as I move closer to her.

"Do you think he hates me?" Alaia's voice breaks my scowl.

"What? Who?" I ask confused.

"Slushy man, he looks annoyed at me" She whispers.

I cant help but laugh.
"Kitten he doesn't hate you, he's greatful youre buying from him, sì?" I say trying to reassure her silly doubt. So fucking cute.

"O-okay, can you ask for a grape slushy please, i dont want to. Pretend like its for you!" She says looking satisfied with her little plan.

I laugh again, "okay, baby" i say. Cutie.

Once I have her slushy I hand it to her and walk behind her.

"Whoa, I love your car, its so pretty" she says looking at my car.

"Pretty?" I ask amused

" Mhm, very" she says as i open her door and she mumbles a thankyou.

When i enter the car i hear a slurping sound and look over to find the kitten too engrossed to notice.

A few minutes into the car ride, the only sounds are her drinking her rather large drink, until she speaks up;
"Oh" she says suddenly.

I look over at her questioningly
"what" i ask

"uh well, i was going with Noah so Jen said she'll go with Jason to prom, now i dont have a date" she says, pouting.

"Dont pout" I say she quickly releases her plump lips. "Can anyone go?" I ask her.

"Oh yea we're all allowed plus ones" she replies sipping the grape thing again.

"Ill take you" I say. Ill probably be bored out of my mind but i can keep disgusting boys off my kitten.

"Really?!" Alaia shrieks and I nod.

"thankyou youre so nice, but are you sure, its not something you'd enjoy" she asks now sitting sideways in her seat.

"You can keep me entertained" I say and continue driving.

"Okay!" She says excitedly. Such a little baby.

~
As we approach the gates i hear her sleepily whisper;
"I miss him"

I clench my fists and ask;
"Who?"

"My slush" she replies sadly.

I let out a breath and smile at the adorable being "Maybe ill get you another one after prom, if youre a good girl" I say.

She perks up and looks at me
"I will be, can I also have a big lollipop, the swirly kind?" She asks with big hopeful eyes.

I snicker;
"Sì, come you look tired you should sleep" I say to her.

She nods and hops out and waddles inside. Cutest little baby.

**********************
ZARA:

hii, lemme know what you think also,

I LOVE GRAPE SLUSHY AHHHHH